Chelsea scum and the internet

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

pallmallpunch said:
The most ridiculous fucking thing is most of the Chelsea fans I've met in the States are East Asian, African or Middle Eastern. I've got a class with a Kenyan guy who wears a Lukaku top every matchday, which for Saint Louis is pretty uncommon (myself aside). I really would just love to show him some pics of Chelsea fans sieg heiling but I don't wanna break his heart, he's a pretty decent dude.

I've moaned about this a number of times when pissed up and mad at Chelsea. On the other hand though, the more black people in their crowds, the better things will gradually be among their support in general, I imagine.

So although I hate them and want to tell black Chelsea fans they're mugging themselves off by jumping into bed with that lot, at the end of the day I've got no place doing that - not my business. The ultimate aim would be the Chelsea fanbase becoming less vile. If that means at some point we don't hate them for being a bunch of bigots, great.

We'll still hate them for being cunts, anyway.

Might as well bump this already. Anton Ferdinand will face a wave of disgusting racist abuse at scumford bridge on Sunday.

Was told today by one of them that the media are the cunts, for picking on them. Didn't have any sort of answer when I asked why he didn't think racist chanting should be exposed.

the fact Chelsea fans are trying to muscle in with the TRUE London rivalry that is Tottenham's & ArseAnals is laughable... and the fact they merely spoil the party with racist hissing is testament to their feeble Neanderthal upbringing that knows no class... they've realised that Fulham & QPR won't put up much of a fight, so try to find a rival from further afield... fuck 'em, I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire...

the most damning condemnation I can give Chelsea is that if Tottenham have a rival, I'd RATHER it were with ArseAnal than them... I wouldn't give them the time of day... and if they DARE fuck up our season by Winning the CL, then I only hope Abramovitch looks deep into his soul (and Family history) and realises what a despicable, anti-Semitic cunt of a club he's chosen to fund, and pulls every single corrupt, ill gotten ruble out of that disgusting excuse for a Football club, and sends them back to Division 2 (the old school variety) where they belong!

Funkapuss said:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/may/02/chelsea-fan-ban-racist-abuse

We would like to thank Chelsea fans for reporting this incident

I have another insightful tip off, CFC, I've got the inside knowledge, see. Direct your attention to the crowds of thousands singing that shit at your ground.

Smoked Salmon said:
spooky said:
but they think it's okay to be racist against Jews.
Would that be the same way that Spurs fans think it's ok to use the word yid because it's been "reclaimed" and "not said with any racist intentions"?

Sorry Spook, not trying to be difficult or have a go at you, but I am one of the few "yids" who was brought up being told that the "y" word was an insult. So I do wonder sometimes whether we, as Spurs fans, are best placed to be accusing other fans of being anti-semetic (although I won't for a second condone any of the shit that comes out of the mouths of those chav cunts)?

How are Spurs fans saying 'it's okay to be racist to Jews' when using 'yid' remotely 'the same way' as Chelsea hissing and chanting yid etc?

And it comes across as if you're somehow enlightened on the subject, where other Spurs fans are not, by stating that you were one of the few yids brought up being told that saying the Y word is offensive. I wasn't brought up that way, and I understand that some jewish people find it so. I haven't reclaimed it, nor will we ever. It's our word as much as it is a Jewish person's.

Dunno if it's been posted on another thread, too tired, can't be arsed looking but this thread is certainly the place for it.

Directly from Sky's "live commentary" thingy on the website watching the Chelsea game

"When Tottenham don't win at Bolton tonight," begins the stadium announcer. Positive thoughts at Stamford Bridge.

0-2 , 1-4

Fuck you!

C'Mon Bayern

bensonrecon said:
Dunno if it's been posted on another thread, too tired, can't be arsed looking but this thread is certainly the place for it.

Directly from Sky's "live commentary" thingy on the website watching the Chelsea game

"When Tottenham don't win at Bolton tonight," begins the stadium announcer. Positive thoughts at Stamford Bridge.

0-2 , 1-4

Fuck you!

C'Mon Bayern

Their stadium announcer is generally a cunt. He has a history of such things...

thedutchman said:
bensonrecon said:

0-2 , 1-4

Fuck you!

C'Mon Bayern

Their stadium announcer is generally a cunt. He has a history of such things...
No-one at Chelsea has any history

I consider Chelsea our biggest rivals. Woolwich and Spurs have a long history but I just cannot look over the fact that Chelsea's fans are a bunch of detestable wankers. With Woolwich I just feel like they're a bit of a boring bunch. A bit plastic, not very intimidating. They're soft bastards aren't they. But with Chelsea I think I genuinely hate them. As people have alluded to it's not the 'minority' of their support that rears its ugly head most games - it's actually a very large number. I've never heard such disgusting things at Spurs-Chelsea games like I have with other clubs (anit-semitism, racism, disrepcting the dead etc). I have heard and seen some horrible things form the likes of West Ham, Leeds fans etc but Chelsea top the rest. I consider 'hate' a very strong word and the only club that I can attach that to is Chelsea because I utterly hate anti-semitism and racism. Now I don't mind supporters getting a bit 'old school' and goading other supporters etc and being intimidating, but that can be done without lowering yourself to poking fun at another human being's skin colour or religious beliefs.

Fuck Chelsea. Fuck all they stand for and all those muggy little supporters who think they're big shots because they pretend to follow Rangers. Fuck all those c*nts who go around hissing, booing the dead, singing songs about the dead and many other things.

I've never been so irate at another group of supporters like I do with Chelsea.

/rant

Can someone please explain the Pope song to me? I don't get it.
Yes that ''Wanky Tottenham Hotspur'' song was first sung by Gooners in the 1960s, as they had an above average contingent of Irish Catholic support and saw Tottenham fans as "Jews" or "Yids", hence the Pope told them to "f*ck off"
The mind boggles when Chelsea fans sing it - as their fanbase are extremely anti-Catholic and anti-Irish - but they obviously don't know the origins of the chant - for them it's just an excuse to sing about Tottenham
They stabbed one or two Celtic fans prior to a pre-season game in 2006 - and often sing ''fuck the pope and the IRA'' as well the Billy Boys chant which contains the lyrics ''we're up to our knees in Fenian blood surrender or you'll die''

Last edited:
I've moaned about this a number of times when pissed up and mad at Chelsea. On the other hand though, the more black people in their crowds, the better things will gradually be among their support in general, I imagine.

So although I hate them and want to tell black Chelsea fans they're mugging themselves off by jumping into bed with that lot, at the end of the day I've got no place doing that - not my business. The ultimate aim would be the Chelsea fanbase becoming less vile. If that means at some point we don't hate them for being a bunch of bigots, great.

We'll still hate them for being cunts, anyway.

I can't help but think ''what an idiot'' whenever I see a black Chelsea fan nowadays.

That's the club who - according to the Bulldog magazine - topped the ''Racist League'' year after year, year in year out - ahead of the likes of West Ham and Millwall

Just look at their fanzines that printed league tables of the clubs most capped, top goal-scorers etc etc but purposely excluded black players from said lists.
Or how about the all the fans who'd boycott games if a black player was rumoured to have been starting (only 25 odd years ago so those cunts would still be Chelsea supporters).
Look at what happened when Paul Canoville went to warm up at the Bridge - bananas thrown at him by his own fans who screamed ''f*ck off you w*g'' and ''f*ck off you black c*nt'' and then simultaneously started chanting ''we don't want a n**ger, we don't want a n**ger la la la la''

Or during a game against Woolwich when the crowd started chanting ''Get that n**ger off the pitch'' at one of their black players.

Although Chelsea did have one black fan in the early 1970s/ late 1960s he soon decided to give up as the fans had a dedicated song for him:
“Oh Crombie Ron is colourful, oh Crombie Ron is colourful. He’s a c**n, he’s a w*g, he’s a n***er. Oh Crombie Ron is colourful.”

Google search ''Chelsea still struggling to shed racism from the terraces'', and ''the shocking revelations of Chelsea's black player Paul Canoville''
Even nowadays, captain John Terry calling Ferdinand a "black c*nt", and Chelsea fans adding insult to injury by singing ''Anton Ferdinand you know what you are'', as well as ''John Terry's racist army''

Their black players are obviously only there for the pound but their black fans don't realise how idiotic they look when they throw on Chelsea shirts nowadays.

Last edited:
where i live its mostly Chelsea and i have never ever met a more scummy bunch of supporters in my life!

twice ive been in my local pubs after coming back from a game and had them wanting to start fights with me just because im in my colours. they are fucking horrible fans, cant talk to them about football as it ALWAYS comes back to how great a club they are and how im a "dirty yido"

they have got worse since they have started winning things and all of a sudden there "fanbase" has grown but they attract the scum of the earth

I consider Chelsea our biggest rivals. Woolwich and Spurs have a long history but I just cannot look over the fact that Chelsea's fans are a bunch of detestable wankers. With Woolwich I just feel like they're a bit of a boring bunch. A bit plastic, not very intimidating. They're soft bastards aren't they. But with Chelsea I think I genuinely hate them. As people have alluded to it's not the 'minority' of their support that rears its ugly head most games - it's actually a very large number. I've never heard such disgusting things at Spurs-Chelsea games like I have with other clubs (anit-semitism, racism, disrepcting the dead etc). I have heard and seen some horrible things form the likes of West Ham, Leeds fans etc but Chelsea top the rest. I consider 'hate' a very strong word and the only club that I can attach that to is Chelsea because I utterly hate anti-semitism and racism. Now I don't mind supporters getting a bit 'old school' and goading other supporters etc and being intimidating, but that can be done without lowering yourself to poking fun at another human being's skin colour or religious beliefs.

Fuck Chelsea. Fuck all they stand for and all those muggy little supporters who think they're big shots because they pretend to follow Rangers. Fuck all those c*nts who go around hissing, booing the dead, singing songs about the dead and many other things.

I've never been so irate at another group of supporters like I do with Chelsea.

/rant
I came across a picture taken at Stamford Bridge in the 1980s - it shows a group of about 40 Chelsea supporters all giving the Hitler salute
If you go onto youtube and search for: ''UK 1980's football firm documentary - The London Programme'' you will come across an old documentary describing how Tottenham, Chelsea, Woolwich, West Ham and Millwall all have bad reputations within the city.
They interview a Chelsea fan - covered in swastika tattoos - and he begins to tell all about his hatred for Tottenham - but there seems to be nothing in his reasoning except for hating someone for the sake of it.
I also remember watching a programme which was aired in the 1990s about neo-Nazism in Britain. I didn't matter where these c*nts were from - often places like Milton Keynes - they'd be wearing Chelsea jerseys. It's like Chelsea always had some sort of a pull for these breed of scumbags regardless of what part of the country they resided in.
Chelsea fans to this day sing chants such as:
''I never felt more like gassing the Jews, when Tottenham win and win Chelsea lose''
''Adolf Hitler is our mate, is our mate, is our mate , Adolf Hitler is our mate he hates Tottenham''
''Spurs are on their way to Auschwitz - Seig Heil - Hitler's gonna gas em again - we can't stop em the Yids from Tottenham, the Yids from White Hart Lane''
''They say old Adolf Hitler, he was a Chelsea fan - he went on down to White Hart Lane and all the bastards ran''
''When I was young, I had no sense, I bought a bomb for 50 pence, I went on down to Shite Hart Lane and watched the Yid scum die again''

''I wanna beat Yids every week - kick their heads in on the street"- (part of their "Chelsea Ranger" chant)
''Chelsea sing, Chelsea fight, Chelsea set the train alight, Adolf Hitler he's not dead, he's the leader of our Shed''
''stand up if you stabbed a Yid'' - (referring to Parsons Green 2007)
''He's only a poor little yiddo, he stands at the back of the Shelf, he goes to the bar to buy a lager and only buys one for himself'' etcetera etcetera - not to mention with the usual hissing and the '' Adolf Hitler he's coming for you'' chanting whenever we play them.

And yet, despite all of this - they give all the ''Rule Britannia' and the' ''God save the Queen'' patriotic songs on the concourses. How f*cking confused are that lot?
Glasgow Rangers fans and Chelsea fans continue to share an "alliance" and go to each other's games - hence they more or less share the same song book.
Chelsea fans claim to hate Celtic because of the Old Firm rivalry and I feel that they look at Rangers in awe and wish they too had a massive rival (let's be honest Fulham are too friendly a club to have a real bitter rivalry - full of hatred - with anybody).
There has been trouble at Glasgow Rangers - Tottenham games and notably Glasgow Rangers - Woolwich games in the past so maybe that's where the whole Chelsea alliance grew from.
We could never consider Rangers a rival. Loads of Unionists in Northern Ireland are Tottenham supporters - I often see a Northern Irish flag at the Lane - with both the Tottenham crest and the Red Hand of Ulster on it.
Confused bunch that Chelsea mob - don't remind the of the Blitz!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom