Chelsea scum and the internet

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

spooky said:
Sick of hearing about a 'minority' when its clearly the core of their support.

quite right spoky i waso n the half way line upper tier and to my ears it was at least 20% of their fans or aprox 6000 of them

on the way home i had to listen to on the train and i quote

"fuck the pope and the IRA"

"i stabbed a yid"

John terrys racist army"

then my calm finnaly broke when the spastic chav starting saying to his mates how liverpool murdered their own fans any way. I challenged him and said that the sort of shit that makes you think it's accetable to boo a minutes silence for 96 innocent scousers and a dead profisional footballer

thought was going to get my head caved in but he backed down and other people in the train nodded silently in agreement.

we lost a game of football i can and will and have got over that. but the chelsea fans are utter scum and it's a lot of them. so what the clubs apologised they should play for the rest of the season behind closed doors to show their are consequences of not sharing common human decency

stand up F.A

Smolik said:
NO1JIB said:

There are some quality old photos on that site, gonna be wasting some time on there for the next hour or so I reckon. Cheers mate.

still love the bristol rovers game, wouldnt mind finding the 1-0 win over bolton from that season, same day as goons v orient semi at stamford bridge and wba v ipswich at scumbury, and we had the biggest crowd of the day in the second division. i also fell off the shelf when we scored. loads of kids used to hang off the wooden fence back then, health and safety :gazza:

When I was at school a long time ago, anyone who thought he was hard/big racist etc etc 'supported' Chelsea.

Anyone who was a mong followed Woolwich and stood in silence on the north bank.

Anyone with a clue supported Spurs or West Ham.

A load of glory hunters followed Liverpool.

Nothing much changes

In the pub before the game were typical chelsea fans. It was neutral, spurs were singing in the corner like 'spurs are on their way to wembley' and chelsea kept singing about tottenham going to see the pope or something? After every song they'd start shouting 'yiddos' and Then 1 or 2 of them kept singing 'Chelsea hooligans.' I was just looking at them in disgust.

Cunts. :joejordan:

HarryHotspur said:
In the pub before the game were typical chelsea fans. It was neutral, spurs were singing in the corner like 'spurs are on their way to wembley' and chelsea kept singing about tottenham going to see the pope or something? After every song they'd start shouting 'yiddos' and Then 1 or 2 of them kept singing 'Chelsea hooligans.' I was just looking at them in disgust.

Cunts. :joejordan:

That isn't even their fucking song!!

It's a Woolwich song

If a Woolworth fan and a Chelsea fan were both on fire, and I only had enough water to save one of them, I'd punch them both in the face.

The pope song isn't just a woolwich or chavs song about us, other teams sing versions of it too

Smoked Salmon said:
Can someone please explain the Pope song to me? I don't get it.

The wanky Tottenham Hotspur went to Rome to see the Pope
The wanky Tottenham Hotspur went to Rome to see the Pope
The wanky Tottenham Hotspur went to Rome to see the Pope and this is what he said FUCK OFF
Who's that team we call the ..........

I think it's supposed to be mildly racist as they think all of our fans are Jewish and so the Pope would hate us whilst a lot of their support are Irish Catholics

Catholics? They hate Celtic and love Rangers. If lots of them are Catholic i find that weird.

Btw an example of another team doing it is my local club, Palace, who sing about our old boy Alan Mullery (who managed Brighton):

The famous Alan Mullery went to Rome to see the pope....

S.L.R said:
Catholics? They hate Celtic and love Rangers. If lots of them are Catholic i find that weird.

Btw an example of another team doing it is my local club, Palace, who sing about our old boy Alan Mullery (who managed Brighton):

I'm talking about Woolwich

Holloway used to be full of Irish Catholics

with the intentions of the song in mind is it a coincidence that Mullery is most famous for playing for us?.....

Blanchflower said:
S.L.R said:

I'm talking about Woolwich

Holloway used to be full of Irish Catholics

with the intentions of the song in mind is it a coincidence that Mullery is most famous for playing for us?.....

im one of them. holloway's in north london, so no excuse for the cunts that chose to follow them cunts.

Several years back I worked in Putney, brisk walk from the high street. Night shift (tech support) and I'd watch people walking up (Upper Richmond Rd I think) towards the tube station. Anyways, saw plenty of young lads pissed on a Friday night singing anti-Semitic songs. Racism breeds racism. They think it's okay.

Side story, Marcel Desailly was having an affair with some young bird in the flats above our offices and some gooner sold the info to The Sun (or NOTW) for a few hundred quid. The dirty cunt. Not Marcel, the gooner.

spooky said:
Several years back I worked in Putney, brisk walk from the high street. Night shift (tech support) and I'd watch people walking up (Upper Richmond Rd I think) towards the tube station. Anyways, saw plenty of young lads pissed on a Friday night singing anti-Semitic songs. Racism breeds racism. They think it's okay.

Side story, Marcel Desailly was having an affair with some young bird in the flats above our offices and some gooner sold the info to The Sun (or NOTW) for a few hundred quid. The dirty cunt. Not Marcel, the gooner.
For the record there are some people who live in Putney who are not only not racists, but come from Jewish families and are Spurs fans..........

Just sayin', ya know....

spooky said:
Sick of hearing about a 'minority' when its clearly the core of their support.

I had the dubious pleasure of being sat in the last column of Spurs fans before the Chelsea fans, and yes the "minority" thing is a real nonsense, any ones of them not booing were smirking, clearly in on the gag. And the key point is that these weren't idiot 15 or 16 year olds doing it, every one of them I saw were men at least 30 years old.

Even in the queue to get back to Wembley Park post game there were few songs about the game just "Ferdinand you're a grass" and some vile chants about JD's brother I won't repeat.

Sorry, the point of mentioning Putney was that I got to see plenty of Chelsea fans first hand. Not suggesting it was over populated. In fact the point was that these lads were teenagers/early 20s and not the skin head idiots you see that sing and chant National Front bullshit. The point was, they are probably not even racist, but they think it's okay to be racist against Jews.

spooky said:
but they think it's okay to be racist against Jews.
Would that be the same way that Spurs fans think it's ok to use the word yid because it's been "reclaimed" and "not said with any racist intentions"?

Sorry Spook, not trying to be difficult or have a go at you, but I am one of the few "yids" who was brought up being told that the "y" word was an insult. So I do wonder sometimes whether we, as Spurs fans, are best placed to be accusing other fans of being anti-semetic (although I won't for a second condone any of the shit that comes out of the mouths of those chav cunts)?

nick_thfc_ said:
NO1JIB said:
these cunts are worse than gooners

Can't disagree with that. Gooners are shameless, childish, petty, fickle, plastic, bitter twats who hurl such adjectives at Spurs while failing to realise the irony of their accusations.

But I've never heard hissing at a North London Derby, never really seen much trouble, and have only heard the "running around Tottenham" song from gooners of age 14 and below.

What strikes me is the level of hate Chelsea have for Spurs. Where does it come from? As far as I know there's not a lot of Yiddos in Surrey/West London, there are no stories of bribed FA officials promoting one over the other (check Woolwich history 101), and Spurs don't feature too prominently in such eminent pieces of Chelsea FC literature and bibliography as the Donal McIntyre Chelsea Headhunters documentary, the Football Factory, or other charmless shite involving Danny Dyer/Ray Winstone/that Turkish twat who hangs around them.

Is it to do with the firms? If so, that just proves Spooky's point that the CORE of their support are the racists, the ignorant, the violent. The David Mellors, David Baddiels, Omid Djalilis, Prince fucking Harrys and Lily Allens of this world are not the true side of Chelsea.

Chelsea and West Ham. Shameful scum. Worse than Gooners? Probably.

:nawty:

The stunning ignorance of the imbeciles proved every time by the mere fact that their owner is not only Jewish but a prime mover in the Soviet Jewish community, though perhaps it says more about him that he can ignore their filth

Back
Top Bottom