Chelsea scum and the internet

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can't help but think''what a mong'' whenever I see a coloured Chelsea fan nowadays.

That's the club who, according to the tabloids, topped the ''Racist League'' year after year, year in year out, in front of the likes of West Ham and Glasgow Rangers!
The tabloid press ran this Racist League bollokcs in the 1980s, and well nobody ever bettered the Chavs.

Just look at their fanzine that prints/printed league tables of the clubs best players, but purposely excluded black players.That tells you enough.
Or how about the all the fans who would boycott games if a black player was rumoured to have been expected to play (only 25 odd years ago so those cunts would still be Chelsea supporters)
Look at what happened when Paul Canonville went to warm up at the Bridge, he got bananas thrown at him by his own fans who screamed ''Fuck off you wog'' ''Fuck off you black cunt'' and then simultaneously started chanting ''We dont want a nigger, we dont want a nigger la la la la''

Or during a game against Woolwich when the crowd started chanting ''Get that nigger off the pitch'' (towards Chris Whyte I think, although it could have been Raphael Meade either or even Paul Davis)
The stewards just stood there and laughed (apparently)

Although Chelsea did have one black fan in the early 1970s/ late 1960s he soon decided to give up as the fans had a dedicated song for him :
“Oh Crombie Ron is colourful, Oh Crombie Ron is colourful. He’s a coon, he’s a wog, he’s a nigger. Oh Crombie Ron is colourful.”

Just google ''Chelsea still struggling to shed racism from the terraces'' and ''The shocking revelations of Chelsea's black player Paul Canonville''
Even nowadays, captain John Terry calling Ferdinand a black cunt, and Chelsea fans singing ''Anton Ferdinand you know what you are'' as well as ''John Terry's racist army''
So we know the players are there for the money but black guys dont realise how idiotic they look when they throw on Chelsea shirts nowadays.

i just read that article from the chelsea fan, and it's sickening, imagine going to the football and feeling like an outsider and being abused by your fellow fan, chelsea are a hateful and shocking club, and always have been, the sooner abramovich fucks off the better so they can go back to little old chelsea, and we wont have to see them as often hopefully.

I came across a picture taken at Stamford Bridge in the 1980s. It shows a group of about 40 Chelsea supporters all doing the ''Hitler salute''
If you go into youtube and type in ''UK 1980's football firm documentary - The London Programme'' you will come across an old documentary describing how Tottenham,Chelsea,Woolwich,West Ham and Millwall all have bad reputations within the city.
They interview a Chelsea fan, who is covered in swastika tattoos, and he begins to tell the public about his hatred for Tottenham.
Chelsea fans have sung, and still do sing ''I never felt more like gassing the Jews, when Tottenham win and win Chelsea lose''
''Adolf Hitler is our mate, is our mate, is our mate he hates Tottenham''
''Spurs are on their way to Auschwitz, Seig Heil, Hitler's gonna gas em again''
''They say old Adolf Hitler, he was a Chelsea fan, he went on down to White Hart Lane and all the bastards ran''
''I bought a bomb for 50 pence, I went on down to Shite Hart Lane and watched the Yids die again''
''I wanna beat Yids every week, kick their heads in on the street''
''Chelsea sing, Chelsea fight, Chelsea set the train alight, Adolf Hitler he's not dead, he's the leader of our Shed''
''if you stabbed a Yid''
''He's only a poor little yiddo'' etc etc, along with the usual hissing and '' Adolf Hitler he's coming for you'' whenever we play them.
This is more than Anti-Semitism, this is Neo-Nazism.I even watched a programme about Neo-Nazism in England. The programme was aired in the late 1990s, and was set in Milton Keynes. And guess what? Every one of those Neo Nazi cunts just happen to be Chelsea fans (some were wearing Chelsea jerseys), no other club was mentioned.

And yet, they give all the ''Rule Britannia'' ''God save the Queen'' ''Fuck the IRA'' ''No Surrender'' etc etc on the concourses. Glasgow Rangers fans and Chelsea fans continue to bum eachother, playing friendlies with one another every summer and going to eachothers games, both clubs, more or less have the same song book. I even came across this bloke the other day with both a Chelsea crest and Rangers crest tattooed to his chest! Chelsea fans claim to hate Celtic because of the Old Firm rivalry and I feel that they look at Rangers in awe and wish they too had a massive rival (let's be honest Fulham are too ''nice'' a club to have a real bitter rivalry, full of hatred, with anybody)
There has been trouble at Glasgow Rangers - Tottenham games and notably Rangers- Woolwich games in the past (again I have a feeling this could be due to the whole Chelsea thing)
Although we could never consider Rangers a rival, loads of Unionists in Northern Ireland are Tottenham supporters, I often see a Northern Irish flag at the Lane, with both the Tottenham crest and the Red Hand of Ulster imprinted on it.
Confused bunch, I dont think theyre educated enough to know anything about the Second World War or the Nazis bombing us during the Blitz.

I watched Donal MacIntyre's undercover documentary on the 'Chelsea Headhunters' the other day.
He went into two pubs with Chelsea fans in them in this programme (one at an away game)
In the first pub they were singing ''Spurs are on their way to Auschwitz'' and 'Seig Heling' in the background.
And at the away game in Denmark they were singing ''We'll be running round Tottenham with our willies hanging out singing I've got a foreskin havn't you FUCKING JEW'' in the pub, and this was followed by ''the only song that I could play, was fuck the Pope and the IRA'' and more Nazi salutes within the stadium!
The programme also showed how a group of Chelsea fans flew from London to Belfast, on the anniversary of Bloody Sunday with the intent of attacking a commemorative parade for those who died that day in 1972. As they were walking the families of the victims got so much hate filled sectarian abuse from these Chelsea fans.Those chavs have no clue about the Troubles, in fact they had probably never even heard of Bloody Sunday prior to the march, but it just goes to show! The Chelsea boys were chanting ''UVF UVF''
MacIntyre is also told about how a different group of Chelsea fans went to Auschwitz simply to upset the locals by doing the ''Hitler salute'', piss on the commemorative plaques, and Gerry Gable talks about a postcard he got from them, with the camp in the background and the postcard read "Combat 18 Chelsea Headhunters, we wish you were here, we've just dug up the bones of your Grandmother and pissed all over them'' he also got a similar card from them when they visited Dachau.
So for me they are a horrible, disgusting lot, worse than those South London Woolwich fucks and their 'North London is Red' bollocks whenever they win the North London derby.

Last edited:

West ham are just as bad as chelsea when it comes to anti semitic abuse
it's kind of why i dont hate Woolwich as much as them, they are mainly football driven, not as racist, even though they have there moments

'It's like hillsbourogh at the lane' because they're a bit cramped, sums them up

If any of you think Spurs fans are Angels and have never been involved in any Racist activity or been involved in any distastful behaviour then i'm afraid you're kidding yourselves.
I've seen behaviour that would really surprise you over the years.
I agree that Chelsea and Spam are Scum but be careful before you make out Spurs fans are saints.

And for me the chavs are certainly the most plastic club out there to go with being vermin
They're even worse than Woolwich, and the massive mong invasion of corporates that plastic new bowl has got them, or even Old Trafford.
Chelsea dont need to move ground for em to be invaded by plastic mongs, they are as it is
Abramovitch arrives in the summer of 2003, and saves that disgusting club from falling into administration with his billions of illegally earned pounds, and all of a sudden the (all-seater) Bridge gets an average attendance of over 40,000 for the first time ever in 2003/04 (it was just their second top 2 finish in their history, their first time finishing 2nd)
No surprise the average attendance has never dipped below 40,000 since!
I remember when they couldnt have fill their own Shed though, and when they got attendances like the 5,000 vs Cambrige United in 1983
5,000 for a London derby vs Leyton Orient in 1982
6,000 vs Derby County (who were a massive club at the time) 1982
6,000 vs Tranmere Rovers in 1982
6,000 vs Hereford United in 1976
6,000 vs Southampton in 1992
6,500 vs Coventry City in 1994 etc
Now our average attendance never dipped below the 20,000 mark!
If you go back 30 years there was about 10 clubs in the capital getting a higher attendance than that lot, even though Chelsea had England's biggest club stadium!
Oh and guess what, according to The Mail ( I think) who studied the subject Chelsea have the lowest percentage of local fans in attendance for their games. Their percentage of local fans in attendance is even lower than Liverpool's, United's and Woolwich's!
Oh and along with Milton Keynes Dons and Bradford City (apparently) Chelsea are the only club not to have earned their place in the football league!
They were founded in 1905 to 'provide a local rival for Fulham' and happened to be playing in the football league right away, the top tier in 1906, a few months after they were founded. How convenient that Stamford Bridge was just provided for them eh, and that they were just granted a place in the Football League for no given reason. I hate them. How convenient for them to come 19th out of the 20 clubs in the top tier in 1915 but to still stay up at our expense because of a poxy rule change.
Or for them to spend 5 times our transfer budget with their illegally earned money only to finally finish below us and outside the top 4 (6th), only to win the Champions League on a penalty shootout, meaning they'd qualify regardless and subjecting us to another season of Europa League football. Not to mention them winning the cup and beating us in the semi final the same year! Is there any justice in football nowadays?

If any of you think Spurs fans are Angels and have never been involved in any Racist activity or been involved in any distastful behaviour then i'm afraid you're kidding yourselves.
I've seen behaviour that would really surprise you over the years.
I agree that Chelsea and Spam are Scum but be careful before you make out Spurs fans are saints.
Of course we're no saints. Didnt our lot (apparently) carve the letter 'S' into someone's back (Gooner I heard), 35-40 odd years ago?
Ive seen Gooners get stick because of the Irish heritage of their club (on the rare occasion,seen it about twice in 30 years), but they seem to be much much worse for having a go at the Jewish heritage of ours. Not as bad as Chelsea or West ham obviously, but their fans did hiss a lot in the 1970s

Last edited:
There can't be many things in this world, more moronic, than english people with neo-nazi agenda and that sing pro-nazi/ pro-hitler songs.
Your grandmas and grandads did all they could to stop this country getting destroyed by a fascist regime, Innocent people the world over died for freedom, including most likely some of your family members and good friends of theirs.... And you want to ignore all of that, to try and bring that fascist regime to this country? Where the morons singing these songs would be considered nothing more than cannon fodder anyway?

:goonermong:

Chelsea and West Ham fans still sing ''Punchbags of Europe you know what you are'' after Ashley Mills and Ashley Williams were stabbed in the head by Italian Fascists
article-2242525-16555A56000005DC-661_634x676.jpg
williams.jpg

According to wikipedia Chelsea are the only English club with links to the Ku Klux Klan!

According to MacIntyre Chelsea and West Ham Loyalists planned the riot against the Republic of Ireland in Dublin in 1995. Marriner tells MacIntyre about Chelsea's links with Combat 18 in the programme, who apparently had planned for a bit of aggro.
According to The Times ''There was little evidence of orchestration but many signs of the disturbing presence of the right-wing thugs who have attached themselves to clubs around the south and east of London.''
If you google ''Trouble on the terraces, some pages from the programme of an infamous match'' it'll all come up.
I was watching the game with a Gooner mate and we were embarrassed by the scenes

Youre right actually,my memory isnt the best But there was more Tottenham stabbed than there was Chelsea, there was 10 stabbed over all, I think either 7 or 9 of them were Tottenham (I know it's an odd number but I cant remember the exact amount)

Last edited:
I can't help but think''what a mong'' whenever I see a coloured Chelsea fan nowadays.

That's the club who, according to the tabloids, topped the ''Racist League'' year after year, year in year out, in front of the likes of West Ham and Glasgow Rangers!
The tabloid press ran this Racist League bollokcs in the 1980s, and well nobody ever bettered the Chavs.

Just look at their fanzine that prints/printed league tables of the clubs best players, but purposely excluded black players.That tells you enough.
Or how about the all the fans who would boycott games if a black player was rumoured to have been expected to play (only 25 odd years ago so those cunts would still be Chelsea supporters)
Look at what happened when Paul Canonville went to warm up at the Bridge, he got bananas thrown at him by his own fans who screamed ''Fuck off you wog'' ''Fuck off you black cunt'' and then simultaneously started chanting ''We dont want a nigger, we dont want a nigger la la la la''

Or during a game against Woolwich when the crowd started chanting ''Get that nigger off the pitch'' (towards Chris Whyte I think, although it could have been Raphael Meade either or even Paul Davis)
The stewards just stood there and laughed (apparently)

Although Chelsea did have one black fan in the early 1970s/ late 1960s he soon decided to give up as the fans had a dedicated song for him :
“Oh Crombie Ron is colourful, Oh Crombie Ron is colourful. He’s a coon, he’s a wog, he’s a nigger. Oh Crombie Ron is colourful.”

Just google ''Chelsea still struggling to shed racism from the terraces'' and ''The shocking revelations of Chelsea's black player Paul Canonville''
Even nowadays, captain John Terry calling Ferdinand a black cunt, and Chelsea fans singing ''Anton Ferdinand you know what you are'' as well as ''John Terry's racist army''
So we know the players are there for the money but black guys dont realise how idiotic they look when they throw on Chelsea shirts nowadays.

Agreed, but I no longer think anything wrong with a black Chelsea fan. It's not them that are the cunts (well, other than being Chelsea fans obv), it's the racists. No reason people can't support the club they choose because of their skin colour. And anyway, what better way to piss off the old skool cavemen.

I was at the game at Stamford Bridge (3-3) but I didn't go near Parsons Green later on. I've been told that Tottenham were waiting for Chelsea for ages, but it looked like Chelsea wouldn't show, so a load of Tottenham went on home (I was told this by someone who went home after waiting around for a while). Chelsea upon hearing that there was only a minority of Tottenham left, ambushed the Tottenham boys with knifes. Yes Billy some Chelsea fans were hurt too, but the majority of those injured (3 quarters or so were Tottenham)
BiMYoYuCMAASZQL.jpg
BNjW--sCAAMxeZ-.jpg

Last edited:
I came across a picture taken at Stamford Bridge in the 1980s. It shows a group of about 40 Chelsea supporters all doing the ''Hitler salute''
If you go into youtube and type in ''UK 1980's football firm documentary - The London Programme'' you will come across an old documentary describing how Tottenham,Chelsea,Woolwich,West Ham and Millwall all have bad reputations within the city.
They interview a Chelsea fan, who is covered in swastika tattoos, and he begins to tell the public about his hatred for Tottenham.
Chelsea fans have sung, and still do sing ''I never felt more like gassing the Jews, when Tottenham win and win Chelsea lose''
''Adolf Hitler is our mate, is our mate, is our mate he hates Tottenham''
''Spurs are on their way to Auschwitz, Seig Heil, Hitler's gonna gas em again''
''They say old Adolf Hitler, he was a Chelsea fan, he went on down to White Hart Lane and all the bastards ran''
''I bought a bomb for 50 pence, I went on down to Shite Hart Lane and watched the Yids die again''
''I wanna beat Yids every week, kick their heads in on the street''
''Chelsea sing, Chelsea fight, Chelsea set the train alight, Adolf Hitler he's not dead, he's the leader of our Shed''
''if you stabbed a Yid''
''He's only a poor little yiddo'' etc etc, along with the usual hissing and '' Adolf Hitler he's coming for you'' whenever we play them.
This is more than Anti-Semitism, this is Neo-Nazism.I even watched a programme about Neo-Nazism in England. The programme was aired in the late 1990s, and was set in Milton Keynes. And guess what? Every one of those Neo Nazi cunts just happen to be Chelsea fans (some were wearing Chelsea jerseys), no other club was mentioned.

And yet, they give all the ''Rule Britannia'' ''God save the Queen'' ''Fuck the IRA'' ''No Surrender'' etc etc on the concourses. Glasgow Rangers fans and Chelsea fans continue to bum eachother, playing friendlies with one another every summer and going to eachothers games, both clubs, more or less have the same song book. I even came across this bloke the other day with both a Chelsea crest and Rangers crest tattooed to his chest! Chelsea fans claim to hate Celtic because of the Old Firm rivalry and I feel that they look at Rangers in awe and wish they too had a massive rival (let's be honest Fulham are too ''nice'' a club to have a real bitter rivalry, full of hatred, with anybody)
There has been trouble at Glasgow Rangers - Tottenham games and notably Rangers- Woolwich games in the past (again I have a feeling this could be due to the whole Chelsea thing)
Although we could never consider Rangers a rival, loads of Unionists in Northern Ireland are Tottenham supporters, I often see a Northern Irish flag at the Lane, with both the Tottenham crest and the Red Hand of Ulster imprinted on it.
Confused bunch, I dont think theyre educated enough to know anything about the Second World War or the Nazis bombing us during the Blitz.
They consider it 'football banter', but (even jokingly) claiming that Hitler is a Spurs fan would not be on. The same goes for West Ham fans, but the ones that sing it are probably too fucking stupid to realise that Hitler flattened half of the East End anyway

There was trouble at a Rangers/Aberdeen match recently when a bunch of Spurs fans went up there and had a scrap with some Rangers lads the the tube station. To be honest, I like Rangers and think they have a great history.

Back
Top Bottom