Capital One Cup SEMI-FINAL vs. Sheffield United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yessss we're going to Wembley!!!

Fucking hope

But even though an 1882 movement game people have to start fucking cheering up.
Wasn't a bad atmosphere but must do better.
We are not there yet but c Mon we are Tottenham super Tottenham from the lane and itsour Club.
Our club.;
Churchillian speech over.
Support our club love the badge.
It's in our DNA.

Pretty sure between the PL, Europa League and the qualifiers, and now this League Cup run, we have played more games this year than any club in England. It's great to be Spurs.
:adesalute:
Not sure about any club in England: lower league clubs could have played early FA Cup rounds (plus possible replays), early League Cup rounds, lots of Football League Trophy matches, plus their league matches come quicker than ours because their divisions are bigger. But we've certainly played the most of all Premier League sides so far.

Is taking your cock out and waving it at opposing fans frowned upon?
Wouldn't be the first time.

article-2644140-1E57F03C00000578-937_634x385.jpg

Sheffield United fan here, always had a soft spot for you Spurs, but after reading the vast majority of posts on here after the semi-final draw, I really hope you go the same way as Fulham, Aston Villa, West Ham and Southampton. The level of disrepect shown to Sheffield United is cringeworthy, I remember a similar level of disrespect shown beforehand when you came to Bramall Lane in one evening in 1993....What was the score then???? 6-0??

If u knew anything about Spurs & Spurs fans then you know that most of us expect the worst. That said , you are 5th in the 3rd tier of english football, to hope or dare to think that we should win is no biggie .

Merry Christmas

Oh and ....

Last edited:
Not sure about any club in England: lower league clubs could have played early FA Cup rounds (plus possible replays), early League Cup rounds, lots of Football League Trophy matches, plus their league matches come quicker than ours because their divisions are bigger. But we've certainly played the most of all Premier League sides so far.
Sheffield United have played 30 Competitive games up to this point!

Trains to Sheffield seem a lot harder work than I thought they were going to be. Has anyone found a decent route that doesn't take 2+ hours?

I was expecting the train to be 90 minutes and £9.74...

p.s see you cunts at wembley xxxoxox

Sheffield United fan here, always had a soft spot for you Spurs, but after reading the vast majority of posts on here after the semi-final draw, I really hope you go the same way as Fulham, Aston Villa, West Ham and Southampton. The level of disrepect shown to Sheffield United is cringeworthy, I remember a similar level of disrespect shown beforehand when you came to Bramall Lane in one evening in 1993....What was the score then???? 6-0??
We've been smashed in all our recent games against Pool and Chelsea, of course we're delighted we got a league one team instead. We all still expect us to find a way to lose but you can't blame us for being happy with the draw.

Why don't you fuck off back to your own forum? I'm pretty sure there will be a few of you lot thinking that you also got the best draw you could- so it works both ways fella.

Don't be a spastic. Has nothing to do with arrogance and everything to do with relief. Would you rather Chelsea or Sheffield United? Think about it. Dumbass.

1993? That result still hurts and will live in infamy...

NAAAAAATTTTTT!

Don't be a spastic. Has nothing to do with arrogance and everything to do with relief. Would rather Chelsea or Sheffield United? Think about it. Dumbass.

1993? That result still hurts and will live in infamy...

NAAAAAATTTTTT!
We were quite relieved to get you load of shitbags too!! Agents Walker and Naughton wont let us down, Once a Blade, Always a Blade! Blood is thicker than water!

Back
Top Bottom