Capital One Cup SEMI-FINAL vs. Sheffield United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Carling Cup Final is 3 days after Fiorentina away - For anyone wanting to look ahead. Could be worth thinking about if you were going to hang around in Florence for the weekend...!

For under $1000 I can get a plane ticket to London from LA. Add the cost of a ticket to the match, a copious amount of alcohol, and the fines I'll need to pay to get out of jail and I think I definitely think I can swing a semi last minute trip!

The dream draw. Will be two great games of football combined with an interesting away leg. Lots of cheap booze and possibly going to Wembely. Honestly if somebody gave me the option of only doing one game, Florentia or Sheffield, I'd honestly say Sheffield at this moment in time!

Just think what the impact the draw has had in the dressing room. Can only be a good thing for the players.

Sure expectation will be there for them to reach the final but their professionals, a chance at a cup final can only give them confidence from now on.

COYS!

The bar I watch Spurs in is owned by a Chelsea fan. I wouldn't hear the end of it for the next five years. On top of that, I'm originally from New England and that area of the country attracts a lot of Liverpool fans due to their ownership by the Fenway Group. ADDITIONALLY...just imagine the scenes on RAWK if we won.
Yeah their scouts would be getting all the glory!

Just think what the impact the draw has had in the dressing room. Can only be a good thing for the players.

Sure expectation will be there for them to reach the final but their professionals, a chance at a cup final can only give them confidence from now on.

COYS!
Especially coming after a very good win its all very good for the confidence and that will all help hopefully over the festive period.

Back
Top Bottom