Capital One Cup SEMI-FINAL vs. Sheffield United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think it's death by Chelsea or the scousers in the final for us. We don't have the best records recently against either do we! Liverpool seem to score about 20 goals past us each game without reply!

F5vVfz2.gif

It's one thing being happy/relieved with the draw - which is totally understandable. It's another thing entirely to think you're in the final already. Expect to win sure, but totally dismiss a side that has only 2 defeats in 18 cup outings at your own peril!

It's one thing being happy/relieved with the draw - which is totally understandable. It's another thing entirely to think you're in the final already. Expect to win sure, but totally dismiss a side that has only 2 defeats in 18 cup outings at your own peril!
Que sera, sera......

not so much arrogant, just that Liverpool fans aren't too popular in Sheffield, Chelsea's fans are a right set of cock munchers and they would absolutely muller us, against you lot should be a good bit of banter pre match both in sheffield and down at yours and there is a possibility albeit slight that the second leg wont be a "dead rubber"
And I am sorry if you are sending one Kyle back you have to return the other, they come as a package!!
You will get your outer bodies peeled back like a rotten banana and well and truly stuffed as you should be!

Sheffield United fan here, always had a soft spot for you Spurs, but after reading the vast majority of posts on here after the semi-final draw, I really hope you go the same way as Fulham, Aston Villa, West Ham and Southampton. The level of disrepect shown to Sheffield United is cringeworthy, I remember a similar level of disrespect shown beforehand when you came to Bramall Lane in one evening in 1993....What was the score then???? 6-0??

Imagine taking someone who spells hate 'h8' seriously? Fuck. Imagine.

Que sara sara.

Sheffield United fan here, always had a soft spot for you Spurs, but after reading the vast majority of posts on here after the semi-final draw, I really hope you go the same way as Fulham, Aston Villa, West Ham and Southampton. The level of disrepect shown to Sheffield United is cringeworthy, I remember a similar level of disrespect shown beforehand when you came to Bramall Lane in one evening in 1993....What was the score then???? 6-0??

chris_waddle2_470x365.jpg

not so much arrogant, just that Liverpool fans aren't too popular in Sheffield, Chelsea's fans are a right set of cock munchers and they would absolutely muller us, against you lot should be a good bit of banter pre match both in sheffield and down at yours and there is a possibility albeit slight that the second leg wont be a "dead rubber"
And I am sorry if you are sending one Kyle back you have to return the other, they come as a package!!

Ignore the flappers. It's just a suprise for them to not be arguing with each other for once.

It's nice to have a bit of inteligent banter from a rival supporter, rather than the usual "Smelly Jews" shit from 15 year old trolls.

Anyway, when do tickets for the final go on sale?

Back
Top Bottom