Capital One Cup SEMI-FINAL vs. Sheffield United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pull your tongue out of his arsehole, Gary.

images

Put a lead on her Turkish, before she gets bitten..

I fucking hate seeing waddle playing for wednesday. It fucks me off that he left for Marseile, and it fucks me off that he came back to those cunts, and fucks me off that we were so diabolical when he was there, signing motherfuckers like Andy Booth and Kevin Scott. Most of all it fucks me off that Wednsday bottled it agains the Arse in that cup final. Fucking pricks.

We signed (loan) Andy Booth a good 5/6 years after Waddle left Wednesday.

Stupid question maybe but why is everyone booking trains when we've just had an fa cup fuck around?
The dates for the semi aren't solid yet are they?
It'll either be the Tuesday or Wednesday night. Train times will be the same either way, think people are just trying to figure it out for when the actual date gets announced

Is anyone thinking of going?

On another note. Has anyone heard any plastics say that they are going to try and get tickets for the final if we get through. Fuck it pisses me off
I know a couple of ST holders who have only been to the lane once in the last two seasons who I would imagine will want to come to the final should we get there. Thanks Stubhub...

I know a couple of ST holders who have only been to the lane once in the last two seasons who I would imagine will want to come to the final should we get there. Thanks Stubhub...
I thought you English have rules when it comes to ST holders. Something like if you give up more than a few games a season you lose your seats?

Think I'll make the away leg of the semi my first cup game of the season. The final will be my second cup game.

:pochbye:

(Before the haters get on I haven't missed a home league game for coming up to two years so you can imagine the shit I've been through)

Sheffield United fan here, always had a soft spot for you Spurs, but after reading the vast majority of posts on here after the semi-final draw, I really hope you go the same way as Fulham, Aston Villa, West Ham and Southampton. The level of disrepect shown to Sheffield United is cringeworthy, I remember a similar level of disrespect shown beforehand when you came to Bramall Lane in one evening in 1993....What was the score then???? 6-0??
Well - you are two leagues and 42 places below us currently in the UK footballing pecking order - and for some reason you expect us not to be quietly confident - when the other 2 teams left are Liverpool and Chelsea?
Why would that be a mystery to you? If you had drawn Hartlepool - you would have been just a tad delighted or thought your chances had improved on a draw with either of those 2 as alternatives?
That result (20 years ago) - wasn't bad considering who we sent up there
Thorstvedt
Austin
Mabbutt
Cundy
v.d. Hauwe
Gray
Nayim
Allen
Samways
Sheringham
Anderton
Hendry
Sedgley
I don't think any of them will be in the squad for this one though.

Well - you are two leagues and 42 places below us currently in the UK footballing pecking order - and for some reason you expect us not to be quietly confident - when the other 2 teams left are Liverpool and Chelsea?
Why would that be a mystery to you? If you had drawn Hartlepool - you would have been just a tad delighted or thought your chances had improved on a draw with either of those 2 as alternatives?
That result (20 years ago) - wasn't bad considering who we sent up there
Thorstvedt
Austin
Mabbutt
Cunty
v.d. Hauwe
Gray
Nayim
Allen
Samways
Sheringham
Anderton
Hendry
Sedgley
I don't think any of them will be in the squad for this one though.

Corrected, fucking hate that bloaty faced drunk.

As I posted earlier in this thread, there's a big difference between being happy with a draw and arrogantly thinking you're already in the final...
Yessss we're going to Wembley!!!
Unless you get through, I wouldn't recommend it.
Pleeeeeeease figure this out, Liverpool.
Already thinking about who you're getting in the final, eh?
I desperately want Liverpool to beat Chelsea.
I suppose I'll forgive this one as you'd probably want this even if you weren't in the competition.
Might be a bananna skin if it were just the single game, but this is over two legs so I think we'll easily be too much for SU in the semis. Wembley here we come, and it ought to be an entertaining final.
:)
I'm normally a very vey pessimistic spurs fan. But on this occason, hotel at Wembley BOOKED!!!!!!
Alright.
What's the date of the final? I've booked fiorentina away and I'm guessing they are near?
As I remember previous league cup finals were late February.
Nice to be prepared I guess...

As Mick rightly says, if United had drawn Carlisle or Hartlepool in a two legged semi, you would have been overjoyed no?

I realise you love your team & dont want to see it 'disrespected' - which i can empathise with, there are many on here do not believe football begins & ends with the Premier League - but surely you can understand why we are confident of progressing?

It's one thing being happy/relieved with the draw - which is totally understandable. It's another thing entirely to think you're in the final already. Expect to win sure, but totally dismiss a side that has only 2 defeats in 18 cup outings at your own peril!

I'm gonna go ahead and call it. You're a Sheffield fan who is here to troll and pissed off at how easy we think you'll be.

Back
Top Bottom