Capital One Cup SEMI-FINAL vs. Sheffield United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Might be a bananna skin if it were just the single game, but this is over two legs so I think we'll easily be too much for SU in the semis. Wembley here we come, and it ought to be an entertaining final.

Spent the 3 years before this at Sheffield uni praying for an away cup tie against United or Wednesday, ffs why couldn't this have been last season with my house 10 mins down the road? Oh well, good excuse to go back to a fun city, COYS

That would be a nicer draw but imagine us beating Chelsea in Wembley. It would be a much harder victory but the game is about the glory right?

The bar I watch Spurs in is owned by a Chelsea fan. I wouldn't hear the end of it for the next five years. On top of that, I'm originally from New England and that area of the country attracts a lot of Liverpool fans due to their ownership by the Fenway Group. ADDITIONALLY...just imagine the scenes on RAWK if we won.

Loving the negativity in this thread already
It's not even pessimism, it's just a sort of loving rub of the belly. Tottenham is like a lazy pet labrador that looks great, loves it when you tickle its belly, and whimpers with its tail between its legs when a bigger dog comes along. Or when a yappy jack russell comes along, for that matter.

Spent the 3 years before this at Sheffield uni praying for an away cup tie against United or Wednesday, ffs why couldn't this have been last season with my house 10 mins down the road? Oh well, good excuse to go back to a fun city, COYS

Exactly same for me, though I'm obviously a bit older! Got a pre-season friendly when at Bramell Lane when I lived there though. Then year or two after I left they after they got promoted, came back for a big weekend.

If this is a Tuesday night away and there is a big line up at Tuesday Club could be one of the messiest nights of my life :gazza:

Exactly same for me, though I'm obviously a bit older! Got a pre-season friendly when at Bramell Lane when I lived there though. Then year or two after I left they after they got promoted, came back for a big weekend.

If this is a Tuesday night away and there is a big line up at Tuesday Club could be one of the messiest nights of my life :gazza:

Or Corp wednesday school disco night, quad vods 2 quid odd :mong:

Back
Top Bottom