Alex Pritchard

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Went to Brentford today and Pritchard ran the show for the first half. His goal was a bit fortunate but he was unlucky not to have a couple of assists. Though he is absolutely tiny he competes physically and doesn't shy away. He continually went up for head balls against bigger players and looked decent defensively.

Positionally he played similarly to Eriksen on the left. He was all over the place, popping up centrally and even picking the ball off the center backs on occasion. You can see how much the other plays respect him as a creative force, they try to get the ball to him as much as possible in the final third. I'm really excited to see how he'll combine with Kane as I don't rate Brentford's forward Andre Gray as a hold up player at all, thought he wasn't very active up top.

Overall, I think Pritchard is good enough to be a starter for us now. I love his potential, he could be huge for us. Eriksen and Pritchard behind Kane will lead to some sexual football.

Congrats to Brentford on the playoff! I really loved the Griffin Park and the atmosphere. Still have a proper terrace as well which was a blast to stand in. Have a lot of respect for that club based on my trip.

Went to Brentford today and Pritchard ran the show for the first half. His goal was a bit fortunate but he was unlucky not to have a couple of assists. Though he is absolutely tiny he competes physically and doesn't shy away. He continually went up for head balls against bigger players and looked decent defensively.

Positionally he played similarly to Eriksen on the left. He was all over the place, popping up centrally and even picking the ball off the center backs on occasion. You can see how much the other plays respect him as a creative force, they try to get the ball to him as much as possible in the final third. I'm really excited to see how he'll combine with Kane as I don't rate Brentford's forward Andre Gray as a hold up player at all, thought he wasn't very active up top.

Overall, I think Pritchard is good enough to be a starter for us now. I love his potential, he could be huge for us. Eriksen and Pritchard behind Kane will lead to some sexual football.

Congrats to Brentford on the playoff! I really loved the Griffin Park and the atmosphere. Still have a proper terrace as well which was a blast to stand in. Have a lot of respect for that club based on my trip.
How tall is he JDK JDK ?

How tall is he JDK JDK ?

He's listed at 5'7 but I think he's more likely to 5'5. He's about Aaron Lennon's height. He has a strong lower body though like Lennon and Hazard which is good for a small player. Watching him today and a few times in the past I have never gotten the impression you can bully him or that physical play bothers him.

He's listed at 5'7 but I think he's more likely to 5'5. He's about Aaron Lennon's height. He has a strong lower body though like Lennon and Hazard which is good for a small player. Watching him today and a few times in the past I have never gotten the impression you can bully him or that physical play bothers him.
Maradonna 5'5""
:townhmm:

Went to Brentford today and Pritchard ran the show for the first half. Congrats to Brentford on the playoff! I really loved the Griffin Park and the atmosphere. Still have a proper terrace as well which was a blast to stand in. Have a lot of respect for that club based on my trip.
I went to Brentford back in the early 90s a couple of times, a friend of mine worked in the office and it was a time when Mr P was in charge, got to go in the Players' Lounge and met Colin Lee (remember him?). Paul Stewart and Chris Waddle were also there. They also had a Maltese player there for a while - John Buttigieg. It was a lovely, compact ground, which I believe had a pub on each corner (or am I making that up?)

I went to Brentford back in the early 90s a couple of times, a friend of mine worked in the office and it was a time when Mr P was in charge, got to go in the Players' Lounge and met Colin Lee (remember him?). Paul Stewart and Chris Waddle were also there. They also had a Maltese player there for a while - John Buttigieg. It was a lovely, compact ground, which I believe had a pub on each corner (or am I making that up?)

They do have a pub on each corner. My mate and I were going to try to do all four but the combination having a bit too much the night before and a 12:15 kickoff meant we were only able to tackle one pub. Will have to save it for another time. Lovely little stadium built right into the neighborhood. Really enjoyed it. Apparently they are in the process of building new stadium though, damn shame.

Seen bits of him tonight and he definitely has something. The Championship is no picnic. He's not big but he's not a gnat like Carrol.

Watched the game tonight and well impressed by Pritch and we could have a star in the making!

Needs bringing on by good coaching but maybe ready for next season.

Enjoyed the game and wish the Park Lane was like the Bs end!
:ossie:

Back
Top Bottom