Alex Pritchard

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He was the only threat coming from the left hand side...garbutt was pretty much rubbish, here's to hoping he didn't pick up a serious injury :walker:

looked like he did his ankle anterior ligament. Could have broke his ankle the way his boot was routed to the floor. Looks like most of the damage was done when he kicked the ball afterwards.
Hope it's just a strain otherwise he could miss pre season.

Dammit! This really sucks. I'm so excited to see him play in our team, and it's a pity that now he won't have a proper preseason with us too. I hope he has the quickest of returns.

Very disappointed as he looked our best player but he might be back for pre-season!

Serves Sweden right for sitting back and playing for a draw most of the 2nd half!

Wow ... and some good news from Lyall.

1271.gif

I think he could make a difference for us this year. He has the football brain and eye for goal that you cannot teach. Same with Ali.

Back
Top Bottom