Alex Pritchard

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He wasn't that good yesterday, but I hope it wasn't the first time people had seen him as they wouldn't know what the fuss was all about. A lot of credit to Middlesbrough, who have the best defence in the league, they snuffed out any danger Brentford had.

I am very excited for pre-season as I know he is very highly rated at Tottenham and I can see Pochettino really liking his style.

I think he deserves a spot with the squad next season, think his development will improve in and around the first team more.

If that doesn't happen, for some spursy reason then I hope we at least loan him out to one of the bottom half teams to get him some prem experience.

_83036255_adomah.jpg

Unlucky Pritch. Let this sad end to a great season be the catalyst to make him propel forward next season.

Shit performance from England today but he did more in 10-20 mins than the rest of the team. Excited to see him next season.

Last edited:
He was good when he came on. IMO, Southgate played the wrong system, Kane got isolated. Portugal are a good side but we didn't play to our strengths.

It'll be interesting to see where poch will play him....since he's good in that no. 10, wonder if it'll be possible to use both eriksen and pritch in the same starting 11..:eriksenserious:

Again terrific performance for the U21s against Sweden. Looks real promising for the next season for Alex. He combined really well with Kane a couple of times. Excited to see how he makes it at Spurs! Imagine him, Kane, Bentaleb, Mason and Townsend starting together! 5 guys from the academy!

I've watched his play about 5 times (include vs Sweden).
IMO he could be the first team member next season cause he is fit to pochs' style.
Possession, pressure, don't lose tempo and great decision when he pass.
I can't wait to watch his play in first team :)

Back
Top Bottom