Alex Pritchard

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great for him. Deserved it. I'm quite excited to seeing him around the team next year, gives us something different to what our other youth products do. Hopefully can push and contend for a starting eleven place too.

Great for him. Deserved it. I'm quite excited to seeing him around the team next year, gives us something different to what our other youth products do. Hopefully can push and contend for a starting eleven place too.
Will keep likes of Eriksen on his toes and hopefully force him to become a better player. At the moment he's an automatic selection and doesn't really have to give 100% to keep getting selected. Can't wait to have Pritchard around.

How is Andros a prick? The abuse he's getting is unbelievable. I agree that he's not playing well at the moment, but he's a yid like you and me. Lamela has said that he's the one training the hardest, always staying after the session is done. He's giving it his all, show some fucking respect.

I know this is the Pritchard thread but you are absolutely right, the vitriol Townsend gets from some fans is absurd, hes a fucking stand up dude , he loves the club, and its obvious he cares a lot and tries really hard at all times. He is also a good winger, a good player who is still developing, he has a mean shot on him with either foot and is in my opinion one of the best dribblers at the club next to the likes of Dembele, he just needs to work on some of his decision making. Sorry rant over, but this is just something that really bugs me.

I know this is the Pritchard thread but you are absolutely right, the vitriol Townsend gets from some fans is absurd, hes a fucking stand up dude , he loves the club, and its obvious he cares a lot and tries really hard at all times. He is also a good winger, a good player who is still developing, he has a mean shot on him with either foot and is in my opinion one of the best dribblers at the club next to the likes of Dembele, he just needs to work on some of his decision making. Sorry rant over, but this is just something that really bugs me.
If he placed his shots more carefully then he wouldn't get so much stick and he'd probably score a lot more goals. As it stands though he just launches everything into the stratosphere.

Derby can still fuck it up though.
Ipswich just as likely to fuck up away at Blackburn too. I would love Brentford to reach the play offs. It'd be such an achievement and would be outstanding to see both Bournemouth and Brentford go up.

Brentford play the kind of football I hope we eventually will under Pochettino. Exciting, high tempo, high pressing, one-touch passing..I think Pritchard will suit us well next season.

Back
Top Bottom