Alex Pritchard

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I almost always hope we'll regret selling players who came through the academy, as that would mean they'd be succesful.

Norwich seems a wise choice. One of the biggest favourites for promotion, with a Redmond-sized gap to fill. Hopefully he'll prove better than Redmond and help them back into the PL.
Not only that but although Norwich is further from where he hails from its on the east coast. Maybe it's a perfect choice in terms of football/ family?

BdENs44CIAASFA_.jpg

:sherwoodlol:

I said illustrious!!

He's 23 though, if you get to that age and still haven't managed a run in the first team it's time to move on...good luck to the lad.

Credit to Poch, no messing players about and made it clear to Pritchard he wasn't part of the plans which has allowed him to find a club quickly and get ready for the new season.

It'll be interesting to see how he does. He's proven himself at Championship level before so you'd expect him to do well this season but could be a little lightweight for this league if Norwich are promoted.

Shame for Pritchard though as I think he would have pushed for first team games last season but injury on international duty last summer wrecked his pre-season with us.

Honestly... I'd have preferred Pritchard over Carroll (who may yet also be moved on) ...but y'know... if I had the choice... which I don't... so I've just gotta suck it up!

Will be keeping an interested eye out for Norwich next season!

Good move for Pritchard, Norwich at least try to play some nice stuff, unlike West Brom. Felt going there on loan didn't really help his cause with Pochettino and Spurs.

Good luck to him, he's definitely Champo level and hopefully he'll get promotion and a chance to showcase himself in the Prem.

Back
Top Bottom