Alex Pritchard

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

£8m for Alex Pritchard.
What the fuck happened there? One minute in the plans, injured, WBA and now he's spurs squad flotsam

Makes sense after they sold Redmond, it'll be interesting to see how he does with a regular run of games and if can replicate his form when he was at Brentford.

Decent chance of promotion, they play football on the floor where he likes it, with the parachute payment he probably got a decent wedge, nice place to live ... I reckon he has done OK for himself there.

Only problem is he'll currently be playing through balls into Cameron Jerome. Obviously living this way their fans are quite excited by this move and I think once he's had a few games he'll do well for them (unfortunately)

He's an old school traditionalist...
he'll be following in some quite illustrious footsteps...

Martin Peters, Garry Brooke, John Polston, Mark Bowen, Ian Crook, Ian Culverhouse... the list goes on!!!

There was a point in the early/mid-80's when we were pretty much their feeder club!!

Tottenham Spurs in History: They Played for Tottenham and Norwich
BdENs44CIAASFA_.jpg

:sherwoodlol:

Hope we dont regret letting him go.

I almost always hope we'll regret selling players who came through the academy, as that would mean they'd be succesful.

Norwich seems a wise choice. One of the biggest favourites for promotion, with a Redmond-sized gap to fill. Hopefully he'll prove better than Redmond and help them back into the PL.

Back
Top Bottom