Alex Pritchard

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thanks for posting that.

Hope Tim gives this kid the just reward of a senior appearance of even just a few minutes against Villa. Could be one of the best things he's ever done for us, right at the tail end.

I'm all in favor of dropping one of the strikers to allow Pritchard to see what he can do in one of our weakest positions in the first team squad. It'd be on the last day of the season, and it would go much further to enhancing any prospect of strength for the future than allowing Ade and Kane to score "gobs of goals" against Villa. Even if he gets five minutes of game time, this would be a just reward for the season he had at Swindon as well as a great motivational move for the academy and loan players.

That would actually be really nice to see. As long as we're not in a position where losing the game blows a position in the table I don't see why we couldn't do that.

That would actually be really nice to see. As long as we're not in a position where losing the game blows a position in the table I don't see why we couldn't do that.

Oh of course. My intended scenario would be for the last few minutes against a safe Villa side after we're winning and have already secured finishing above Man U.

Remember seeing him in the 1882 game vs Barca and he looked shithot.. Glad to see him progressing.

Would love to see him get some minutes eventually.

Hi Oz,
Windy is big on twitter and he gives regular feedback/updates on the Fighting Cock podcasts.
And yep he thinks Pritch not quite PL standard. Some of his downside, very small and poor temprement.
But u never now, he does have a fair bit of "silk" it seems.

Seems he's worked on his downsides this season at Swindon, being bullied at League One and not reacting judging by his interview.

Hoping Tim gives him some game time in these remaining fixtures, then Pritchard and Bentaleb will be the legacy Tim left before we get a new manager.

Wanted him to get some first team appearances but this isn't too bad, step up from last season (league one). Hopefully he rack up 30+ appearances at Brentford.

He went a bit crazy there for a moment but who cares, and i agree, some of our kids do look scary good, they have that x factor that we seem to be missing at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom