Alex Pritchard

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

BUYLEDLEYNEWKNEES BUYLEDLEYNEWKNEES

he reminds me alot of defoulou from barca, when on loan at everton last year..

WindyCOYS WindyCOYS
would be interested in your opinion on pritchard now that he is playing often and from all accounts quite well at brentford...crack our first 11 anytime soon?

I'm told by my Brentford friends that he's generally playing well, but not consistently well. They use the phrase 'goes missing'. He's a good little player but for me he's not quite good enough to be a Spurs player (I'd love to be proven wrong, of course).

I'm intending to get down to Griffin Park a couple of times before the season's out to check him out myself.

I thought Pritchard was the big hope? Wasn't he the man who tormented Barcelona? - I've only seen Pritchard once and that was in the final against Man Utd where he actually scored I believe. He looked brilliant, reminded me of Scholes.

Actually, he come on against Villa last year but didn't get much of the ball. I did remember comments from Eriksen saying how he rated Pritchard.

I thought Pritchard was the big hope? Wasn't he the man who tormented Barcelona? - I've only seen Pritchard once and that was in the final against Man Utd where he actually scored I believe. He looked brilliant, reminded me of Scholes.

Actually, he come on against Villa last year but didn't get much of the ball. I did remember comments from Eriksen saying how he rated Pritchard.
Was my impression too. Very skillful on the ball and his style reminds me of Eriksen. Also has a very good free kick on him.

Seen Brentford play a couple of times this fall and he looks quality. I don't know if we can recall him in January, but if Lennon or Townsend end up going then I think he's good enough for a back-up role with us.

Seen Brentford play a couple of times this fall and he looks quality. I don't know if we can recall him in January, but if Lennon or Townsend end up going then I think he's good enough for a back-up role with us.

That seems to be his ace card right now for me, Lennon and Townsend have flaws in their game, we need more competition for the winger position and from the crosses I have seen him put in on the highlights I have seen he has a good delivery which is rare for us Yids.

Still if @Windy thinks he won't make it who is it for me to say otherwise.

Awesomesauce. If we can find a second dolphin who happens to play right wing, Pochettino could then have mirror-image line-ups to terrorize the opposing fullback of choice.

Yeah his game is a bit like Chadli. Not as physically imposing obviously as he's a small lad. Think Oduwa and Onomah could provide competition on the wings at some point in the near future. Onomah is naturally a #10 but he's young and versatile and I could see him being used like Eriksen has been when he plays on the left.

That seems to be his ace card right now for me, Lennon and Townsend have flaws in their game, we need more competition for the winger position and from the crosses I have seen him put in on the highlights I have seen he has a good delivery which is rare for us Yids.

Still if @Windy thinks he won't make it who is it for me to say otherwise.
Seem to remember Eriksen prasing Pritchard last year. Needs a chance at least!

Yeah his game is a bit like Chadli. Not as physically imposing obviously as he's a small lad. Think Oduwa and Onomah could provide competition on the wings at some point in the near future. Onomah is naturally a #10 but he's young and versatile and I could see him being used like Eriksen has been when he plays on the left.

Keep hearing about Onomah as a special player just want to see him get his first game.

Keep hearing about Onomah as a special player just want to see him get his first game.

Him and Winks have been training with the first team the last few weeks. I think if we sell a decent amount in January those two could get a real chance in the second half of the season.

Seem to remember Eriksen prasing Pritchard last year. Needs a chance at least!

Yeh well our other youth players went on loan to varying success, Pritchard by most accounts has done very well on loan so yeh would hope he gets the chance.

Townsend got the chance, not good enough IMO but he deserved his opportunity.

Oduwa, Winks and Onomah are very interesting and I'd love to see them get a chance although we're at that stage of the season where it's tough.

Pritchard deserves his chance next year with a full pre-season under Pochettino. Much like Mason when he returned from his loan at Swindon.

It would be stupid to call Pritchard back and have him warming the bench, when he's tearing it up in the Championship for a team in superb form.

Oduwa, Winks and Onomah are very interesting and I'd love to see them get a chance although we're at that stage of the season where it's tough.

Pritchard deserves his chance next year with a full pre-season under Pochettino. Much like Mason when he returned from his loan at Swindon.

It would be stupid to call Pritchard back and have him warming the bench, when he's tearing it up in the Championship for a team in superb form.

Agree want him to get his chance but no point right now while he is doing well, next season maybe.

Back
Top Bottom