Alex Pritchard

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Brentford ST holder mate says there are very strong rumours that we will recall him and then send him to QPR for the 2nd half of the season for PL experience. They're actually terrified of it.

Not sure if he'd get more benefit staying in a promotion chasing team tbf

That seems to be his ace card right now for me, Lennon and Townsend have flaws in their game, we need more competition for the winger position and from the crosses I have seen him put in on the highlights I have seen he has a good delivery which is rare for us Yids.

Still if @Windy thinks he won't make it who is it for me to say otherwise.

I could be totally wrong. I think he could do a job in the Premier League, but he won't be at the level we require.

I'm all for bringing kids through instead of buying squad players, but Pritchard is not the kind of squad player like Kane/Mason that'll have a chance of becoming a first team regular IMO. That's a big assumption I realise, but if we assume I'm right, he's then not going to want to be a bit part player for long.

Oduwa is a better long-term prospect in a wide role IMO but of course he's totally untested in league football so that's a fairly big assumption too.

I think he is good enough yes. First team regular? I could not say there are too many variables in that prediction. I think that of many in our youth/development sides. It is getting given the opportunity that matters. I think a good number of them would take it.

FWIW I had bigged up Mason and Bentaleb for a long while too. Also Veljkovic who I am ADAMANT is good enough to be in our first team squad.

We have others that stand a good chance too as Paxtonloudmouth Paxtonloudmouth says.
Do you see Veljkovic becoming a CB or more of a defensive midfielder? I knew that within the club the Bentaleb rise wasn't as big as a shock as many thought. My only ever attempt at ITK is playing 20/20 cricket with the youth physio who did a lot of work with him.

Back
Top Bottom