Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck all. Problem is, he does that on the pitch and training ground.

Tell him he won't play. Loan him somewhere to get a percentage of his wage back and if he shines there, he'll get a decent club when his contract with us runs out. We get a bit of money back in and we get rid of his influence. He gets paid, gets to play and probably gets a decent level of club when he leaves us. Everyone's a winner.

As he's an employee of the club , just get him to do other shite , cleaning, working behind the bar etc...fuck it ,he could be Chirpy for a bit

Surely there's always a team in a rich nation who will take him, one of the Arab or Russian teams?
Exactly what I was going to say. Surely a Qatari, Saudi, or start up Indian Premier League team will take him on - his wages to them are a barman's tip after bad service.

For what he is earning at a club like ours, he should be a positive influence on and off the pitch. He certainly isn't on it, and from what I'm hearing he definitely isn't off it.

He isn't a great loss for us. He isn't Berbatov. We will move on.

can someone fill me in on what ade has actually done?

Two angles on this - either.

1) If you didn't like him last season:
- ITK/Rumour points towards him inviting Newcastle players into the dressing room after the defeat, plus some sort of repetition of his annual mutiny;

or

2) If you did like him last season:
- Constant insistence of how amazing he was for everyone except AVB, and the insistence of how he was going to win the ballon d'or this season, has fallen flat on it's face and left a lot of people who supported him, I imagine, quite annoyed;

combined with

3) His form. Has played terribly and doesn't seem to be too interested in changing this.

4) Whinging at the fans - although justified, history shows it does the player/manager no favours.

Two angles on this - either.

1) If you didn't like him last season:
- ITK/Rumour points towards him inviting Newcastle players into the dressing room after the defeat, plus some sort of repetition of his annual mutiny;

or

2) If you did like him last season:
- Constant insistence of how amazing he was for everyone except AVB, and the insistence of how he was going to win the ballon d'or this season, has fallen flat on it's face and left a lot of people who supported him, I imagine, quite annoyed;

combined with

3) His form. Has played terribly and doesn't seem to be too interested in changing this.

4) Whinging at the fans - although justified, history shows it does the player/manager no favours.
I've never liked him, but if he's getting 20-25 goals a season, I couldn't give a fuck what I think. My personal likes or dislikes are a matter of supreme indifference to everyone - including me. :nawty:

Rumoured by an ITK to have had an argument with Kane.

#thenewfredwest

He doesn't like the youngsters does he...?
76_gonners_682x400_423967a.jpg

BTW... I think this is why we will never truly take him to our hearts...
_45274597_ade226b.jpg
146-VIDEO-Watch-Tottenham-fans-give-their-best-impression.jpg

I'm pretty sure that he'll sit tight until the summer, lapping in the money.
He won't play for a contract, as he knows we won't be giving him a new one. And he has probably had a bust-up with all the players.

We should try and sell him in January, but I doubt there are any willing candidates.

tbf to the bloke, with the absolute money hungry nutjobs his family appear to be it's amazing he's made it this far in the sport

the more you do for people the more they expect, hard lesson to learn that one

tbf to the bloke, with the absolute money hungry nutjobs his family appear to be it's amazing he's made it this far in the sport

the more you do for people the more they expect, hard lesson to learn that one

Did I readit correctly that one of the supporter's trust confirmed he's on £170,000 per week?
:pochwtf:

I'm pretty sure that he'll sit tight until the summer, lapping in the money.
He won't play for a contract, as he knows we won't be giving him a new one. And he has probably had a bust-up with all the players.

We should try and sell him in January, but I doubt there are any willing candidates.
:harryhmm:

Did I readit correctly that one of the supporter's trust confirmed he's on £170,000 per week?
:pochwtf:

not sure how true it is but that's nothing to get mad at him for

our little dictator sanctioned that move

the squad is a mess because of levy bouncing all over the place with his managerial appointments, from one extreme to the next

enic have made money hand over foot during their time here and invested very little

not sure how true it is but that's nothing to get mad at him for

our little dictator sanctioned that move

the squad is a mess because of levy bouncing all over the place with his managerial appointments, from one extreme to the next

enic have made money hand over foot during their time here and invested very little

I don't know about that, only have to look at the cost of the land for the new stadium and the new training ground.

I get mad at him for earning that amount of money and putting in/sacrificing less than players on a tenth of that, to be honest. For £170k a well you'd think he could take the boo-ing and extra fitness training a little lighter, if only for the fact of the example it sets for younger players.

Back
Top Bottom