Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The point being made is that no matter what the thread, Ade gets slated for being poor (along with Naughton, Rose, Vlad, Kaboul and Fazio), while the likes of Eriksen, Lamela, Soldado, Vertonghen and Dier get to play like cunts, willy nilly, and no one is really bothered by it.
Well, that's not true is it. Especially in the case of Vertonghen and Soldado.

Well, that's not true is it. Especially in the case of Vertonghen and Soldado.

True. Im finding it difficult to back anyone.....I actually dont give a shit at the minute.

Worrying

Just want some heart on Sunday. As under AVB, its at the stage where Id take a loss with a decent input from the team than a shit lucky win.

Adebayor
Adebayoooooooooorr
Sam used to back him
But can't anymorrrrrreee

I hear you, it's pretty hard to get up for the league games at all, as the guardian podcast said, they recon only 5 out of 20 premier league teams fans will be happy the way things have gone so far in the league. I am just hoping we have a nice cup run as I still look forward to those games, and we dump everyone who doesnt care in the summer

To be fair, considering the teams he's played for and the lack of trophies he's won, then looking at the performance of a team before and after signing him, well, he probably is jinxed

Adebayor,
Adebayorrrr,
His Mums vanished from London,
He's not cursed anymorrre

She definitely has brought another meaning to the word Ju down Tottenham.

Imagine being so bad at something that you would actually blame your own Mother for putting some kind of voodoo curse on you. Just imagine that.

Back
Top Bottom