Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So many things wrong with this statement, it's ridiculous.

Eriksen and Lamela are 22. Adebayor is 31 in February. He should be putting in consistent performances by that age.

Eriksen and Lamela are new to the country. Adebayor has been in England for 8 years now, his third season at Spurs compared to their 2nd.

Eriksen has more quality and Lamela has more work rate. Both have huge potential and are already technically better players.
But both have put in piss poor performances 95% of the time.

Adebayor had malaria a couple of months ago.

Scored against Newcastle and was shit.
Scored against QPR and was good but would have been lucky to be in our top 3 players that day (Lamela, Chadli, Eriksen, Dier & Capoue all very very good).
Apart from that has been shit in all other games.

Eriksen was very good against City, Sunderland, Southampton & QPR. Average to shit in the rest.
Lamela was very good against QPR and in cup games has been quite good. Average to shit in the rest.

Conclusion. 22 year olds Eriksen is having a way better season than Lamela who is having a slightly better season than 31 year old Adebayor!

:eriksenlol::lamelashock::adewtf:

This season has everything. Spurs being cursed by Togolese juju would explain a lot though.

From that same twitter post, caption time :
byiws1Y.jpg

Bill Nick: "Greavsie, what's the matter? You should have buried that one in the last minute - not like you at all"

Greaves: "Sorry boss, I was just about to pull the trigger when I felt like a giant cocktail stick had gone straight through my head"

Back
Top Bottom