Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

'Home chillin if you dont like go and die. Only God Can Judge Me ( life's good )

What a charming young man and aspirational role model.

(His work rate is really good though)

lol

twisting.

#bigestcuntever
I love the way you end up tying yourselves in knots to defend this waste of space.

He has done everything I said he would do when we signed him. He hasn't completed a pre season for whatever reason for 3 years now or is it 4? So his season doesn't really start till mid to late sept. yet he still gets his wages.

He was utterly shit last season. One of the worst players I've ever seen at the lane. Of course, some of you rate him running around a lot. Your prerogative. All I saw was a bored bloke hiding.

Avb has his number. With all his baggage only turkey or Russia beckons.

I can pretty much guarantee he will sit on our bench or the stand this season. Football doesn't interest him. Only money.

It does astonish me that some fans, because he is wearing the shirt, are so blinkered.
Yeah but he is supposed to be in a state of deep grieving for his brother.

Sooner we get rid of this lazy merc the better.

Worst signing ever.
When you get a little bit older Tone we will have a chat. You seem a good lad but are somewhat missing the point. Dear ade is not a cunt for having a nice house and a good life

He is a cunt for other reasons your developing brain can't yet quantify yet.
Did anyone else see that article by him in the times yesterday?

Basically he said that he has good house and a great life so anyone that criticises him is just jealous.

Cunt. I am praying he leaves this window.
It's quite simple. The cunt did so little work not only can he tweet but during the game he also managed to build another 200 Wells in poorest Africa.

What a guy. He makes ace rimmer look like rimmer.

God bless Dempsey.
He's a cunt

That sums him up.

Pretty neatly IMO
Its different to Defoe imo mate.

As has been said previously 5 of the SEVENTEEN goals were pens. So thats 12 in open play but I accept he was a force last season.

Why did he come to us unfit?
Why did he dick us around with the ACN?
Why is our highest ever wage taker sulking?

Defoe has never been my striker of choice apart from this season but look what he has done. Training in France for the last 2 close seasons to get his fitness and strength to levels even he probably thought were unattainable . His desire and commitment are the complete opposite to your man.
As I said, no point being a mad hoarder. We tried to off Bentley lots of times but no one wanted him. At least we were pro-active there. And I feel a bit sorry for Bentley tbh. He just became shit for whatever reason. It happens. Its not like he had a history of playing well for a season being a cunt then getting sold on.
Excuse me!

This is the Ade appreciation thread!

Either fuck off or show why he is worth 220k a week. Or you are a cunt.

Cunt
poppycock about a lack of confidence for this wanker. It runs through his veins. Shame he just uses it for chatting up impressionable girls.

The guy is a joker.

Sooner we ship him the better.

Trust me when I say he is on the equivalent of 200 to 220k a week when you factor in his lump sum plus 100k a week wages on a 3 year contract. Ask yourself why its a 3 year contract? Ever heard of that before? Do the maths, math for the yanks here and you will see why.

Levy fucked up.

I suspect he will try against the scum because it suits him. I have never seen such a self centered cunt in a Spurs shirt
Quite common in utter cunts as well.

PMSL!!!

I bet you can read most of my posts off the top of your head.

images

Keep it up Teethypegs. x

I can just imagine you in your bedsit, all squirreled away at the 'command centre' cutting and pasting, using xl, flip charts and recording all my posts.

I'd love to hear the audio of you crying as you mash your keyboard.

images

Priceless. And to think you swore to keep me on ignore.

Using rudimentary computer skills doesn't make me all that tired.

Bored by your non-stop banging away at the same point on the same subject...yes

Call me crazy but I'm not one for enigmatic problem childs like Adebayor, Suarez and Balotelli. I don't like unpredictability, the likes of Gomes and Jens Lehmann are not the sort of types I want for Spurs, even if they are gifted.

Even when Ade was on form for us under Redknapp, his finishing is still not good enough.

Last edited:
Call me crazy but I'm not one for enigmatic problem childs like Adebayor, Suarez and Balotelli. I don't like unpredicability, the likes of Gomes and Jens Lehmann are not the sort of types I want for Spurs, even if they are gifted.

Even when Ade was on form for us under Redknapp, his finishing is still not good enough.
Reasonable point.

'Home chillin if you dont like go and die. Only God Can Judge Me ( life's good )

What a charming young man and aspirational role model.

(His work rate is really good though)
I couldn't care less if one of our players smoke some shisha if they actually put 100% and produced the good regularly for us. Adebayor doesn't do that though - so why is posting shit like that on instagram? It winds me up that he's a fucking millionaire.

Because this is his tactic. He has done the same thing at pretty much every club he's been at. Once the contract is signed he can relax on the bench or the stands. I suspect boas wanted him out but the player has the power in this situation.

absolute%20cobblers.jpg

He would never have got his move to Woolwich if that was the case

Man City would never have signed him for £25m if that was the case

He wouldnt have kicked off at City to get a loan mover to Real, if that was the case.

He wouldnt have gone back and kicked off again to get a loan move to us if that was the case.

So what you have said is absolute cobblers, sure we get you don't like the bloke but you are attempting to rewrite history and have ended up looking a bit of a dick.

Last edited:
You're an arse Eskimo.

The facts are as plain as your wife. You keep believing what you want to believe though.

I don't really have time to listen to fan boys opinions.

I deal in facts.

You're an arse Eskimo.

The facts are as plain as your wife. You keep believing what you want to believe though.

I don't really have time to listen to fan boys opinions.

I deal in facts.

Can you explain how he ended up on loan at the Bernabeu and White Hart Lane if he was happy to sit back and collect his money?

Cheers, oh and "your mum"

Back
Top Bottom