Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thing is, we know he can do it. We knew that from last season. It's his crap, lethargic performances from the rest of the season why most are on his back.

On his day, he's a quality striker. Unfortunately, he hasn't had his day often enough this season.

I'm sure the tide turned at STAMFORD BRIDGE when he lobbed that in.

The weight of support must have carried him through.

I don't even have to cunt you off anymore...it's Blanchy suicide

It was pretty clear to see against City at home (when he scored so early twats like you hadn't had a chance to start booing before he'd scored) that a tiny bit of positivity could get more out of him.

I should practice what I preach and stop making you look like such a cunt on here and maybe you'll stop acting like one?.....

It was pretty clear to see against City at home (when he scored so early twats like you hadn't had a chance to start booing before he'd scored) that a tiny bit of positivity could get more out of him.

I should practice what I preach and stop making you look like such a cunt on here and maybe you'll stop acting like one?.....

Ha ha I would say fair play if your whole premise wasn't built on an utter utter lie.

Adebayor is a serial quitter, three uk clubs now....all following the same pattern.

His commitment is more questionable than your heritage

Ha ha I would say fair play if your whole premise wasn't built on an utter utter lie.

Adebayor is a serial quitter, three uk clubs now....all following the same pattern.

His commitment is more questionable than your heritage

Really, is that still really all of you've got in your locker?

Still waiting for the day where you were supposed to 'out me'

After today, I hope Ade shows up here and spends the week calling Audere a cunt.

Thanks teethy. And you phil.

I'm not getting involved in the minty blanch flower thing.

4 goals in a season? That is good for you? He played well tonight. Very well. If you don't think I appreciate how good he can be you are an idiot.

Well you are actually but that's by the by. The get along gang do grate.

Did you see how he altered his appearance tonight? The socks at half mast? The worker. The glen hoddle.

He played excellent tonight despite cocking up a few times. He played almost as well as bale can play.

What does that say about the man? Why can't he put that shift in when the cameras arn't on him? The world was watching tonight and he knew it.

I want a player of that class that gives a fuck every game. Not when he is in the mood.

What does that say about the man? Why can't he put that shift in when the cameras arn't on him? The world was watching tonight and he knew it.

I want a player of that class that gives a fuck every game. Not when he is in the mood.

Maybe he thinks he'll be off in the summer and this game was his last big 'shop window' to impress any would be buyer.

Or maybe he just had a good game?

Maybe he thinks he'll be off in the summer and this game was his last big 'shop window' to impress any would be buyer.

Or maybe he just had a good game?

He had lots of good games last season. Lots. I still found it hard to accept him though.

I knew what he what he do to us.

He has his money. You make two salient points but I will go for the former. Watching him tonight proves my merc opinion of him even more. He has history.

But he did play well tonight. Very well. Sweet, sweet goal but their keeper was well out of position. But his link up play, hold up play and wing work was superb too. He was everywhere.

If and it's a big if this point gets us over the line then I won't knock him anymore.

Whilst he wears the shirt.

Back
Top Bottom