Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So he's rotting in the reserves or what?

Everyone said this would happen, but I thought he would come on as a really solid signing for us.

I guess if he was supported a bit more last year, he might actually give a fuck........

Last edited:
Look lads I know a lot of you are devestated and probably want AVB fired for disrespecting your beloved Adebigwhore but the the fact of the matter is (simply put) he's a fucking shithouse and always has been since we were conned into signing him on a perma deal. He's a big part of why we didn't get 4th last year and given his wage packet the least the fucker could do is put in a shift for the team every now and then but even that was a task beyond this rancid mercenary scumbag cunt.

This guy like a pubic louse buried himself into the nut of our team and spent the whole of last season sucking us dry and leaving us impotent upfront. I myself was calling him out as being a no good piece of shit since the Basel game (and it wasn't simply because he skyed a pen it was his couldn't give a shit reaction to missing said pen) yet people defended him regadless.

And to all you cunts feeling shocked and bewildered go take a long look in the mirror......before giving yourself a hard slap (twice)

WinterWarriorOut

:vdvshh:

Any cunt that tries to defend this cunt is a stupid cunt.

I already realise that I'm dealing with stupid cunts, thats a shay.

Any of you stupid cunts want to defend this cunt?

Pipe up cunts.

You stupid cunts.

We just need to give the bloke sometime to get his head together, he's clearly got the talent. Would be the perfect foil for Soldado to play off if he can get his mojo back. Everybody slagn him off needs to go and fuck a wheelbarrow full of fresh tarmac then stick their cunty head in a furnace the racist homo bastards. If he was one of the gays you lot would love him but no he fucks your blonde white bitches with his big black donkey dick so you cunts hate him like monkey aids. Fuck you wankers.

We just need to give the bloke sometime to get his head together, he's clearly got the talent. Would be the perfect foil for Soldado to play off if he can get his mojo back. Everybody slagn him off needs to go and fuck a wheelbarrow full of fresh tarmac then stick their cunty head in a furnace the racist homo bastards. If he was one of the gays you lot would love him but no he fucks your blonde white bitches with his big black donkey dick so you cunts hate him like monkey aids. Fuck you wankers.

I've said many times I want Adr to stay, but what the hell is that?

For better or worse, he's with us until January at the very least. With that in mind it is surely in all our interests that he does apply himself and puts in the 2011/12 performances that he must be physically capable of.
He then either becomes an integral squad member (offering something different to bobby) or is at least sold on for a better fee than we were able to attract in the summer.
The alternative is to pay him circa £2m in wages before the next window and then give him away, possibly having to pay him all or part of his remaining contract to do so.

For better or worse, he's with us until circa January at the very least. With that in mind it is surely in all our interests that he does apply himself and puts in the 2011/12 performances that he must be physically capable of.
He then either becomes an integral squad member (offering something different to bobby) or is at least sold on for a better fee than we were able to attract in the summer.
The alternative is to pay him circa £2m in wages before the next window and then give him away, possibly having to pay him all or part of his remaining contract to do so.

That's what will happen. The circa bit.

I hate to be right always but its a curse.

Tells everyone they are racist and then uses racial stereotypes to slag them off, nice going genius.

:walker:

Back
Top Bottom