Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah but he is supposed to be in a state of deep grieving for his brother.
I honestly didn't know that people were still supposed to abide by a set period of grieving for loved ones.

Thought that stopped being a cultural obligation at least 100 years ago.

People grieve in different ways you asshole. Just because we've seen a 10 second video of him dancing doesn't mean he isn't in pain.

Negative nancy. Almost as much of a cunt as Mr. Always Right.

I honestly didn't know that people were still supposed to abide by a set period of grieving for loved ones.

Thought that stopped being a cultural obligation at least 100 years ago.

People grieve in different ways you asshole. Just because we've seen a 10 second video of him dancing doesn't mean he isn't in pain.

Negative nancy. Almost as much of a cunt as Mr. Always Right.

Nancy! Nancy! You say! You sir have just offended my boyfriend.

I just dont think he's very good to have around the ground. Would rather him sold thanks.

Sell the mercenary fucker.He plainly couldn't be bothered at times last year. Imagine if we "couldn't be bothered" to go and watch our beloved club. His attitude is all wrong.

The way that some people go on about Ade on here is as if he spends his weekends drinking glasses of whiskey in his favourite room decorated in Nazi paraphernalia.

He had a poor season - true. But the one thing that did happen was that he got better in the closing months. His reaction to his penalty miss against Basel could be put down to nerves (i.e nervous laughter).

And if I remember right, a lot of us were begging Levy to sign him up after the good season he had with us.

This video is proof of absolutely nothing. People react differently to deaths. Some people go into a phase of denial where they party, drink, shop or do whatever else it takes to avoid facing up the pain. To say this is proof if him not being in grief is just nonsense.

Sell the mercenary fucker.He plainly couldn't be bothered at times last year. Imagine if we "couldn't be bothered" to go and watch our beloved club. His attitude is all wrong.

You've been reading the good book of adebayor cliches haven't you?

Try actually watching some of the games he played in without the 'I hate Ade' glasses on.

Yes he was sub standard, but he can't be accuse of not trying. Was woefully out of fitness and form and every time he came back there was another international break or some shit to break up his flow.

If we can afford it wage-wise and all parties involved are happy with it, I'm salivating at the prospect of having Soldado, Ade and JD all on the the books this season. Having that diversity in the strike force and positive competition would be a huge boost to our chances of making top four.

Back
Top Bottom