Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have to say, this thread has improved immensely now the Jennings aspect is done with...!
Look at all the input from all the complainers...they had so much to contribute!
Adebayor! Adebayor!

Woooooo!

:adesalute:

Last edited:
Adebayor could not walk for the first four years of his life. His mother took young Adebayor around Africa looking for a cure. Adebayor then spoke about his 'miracle' saying, "... I was in the church laying down and, around nine or ten o’clock on the Sunday morning, I could hear children playing outside. Suddenly somebody kicked a ball into the church. And the first person to stand up and run was me, because I wanted to get that ball."[86]
the heck

200.gif

I think it would do him good to start tomorrow. *Don't rate him anymore* but I think he'd put in a shit to prove himself to the Italian league with a hope to move in the summer

Edit: *Never really rated him*

Back
Top Bottom