Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Of course it does, it was an open goal.

It's embarrassing to think that people are comparing Soldado not being tall enough for a cross or having a shot saved to missing an open goal.

It's completely the wrong thread for this, too.
I didn't want to get involved but I am now...
From what you've said above I'm going to asses why he has missed this goal...

Torres has just completed a great bit of skill to round that GK, we don't know how fast he is running and he is going away from goal thus forcing him to twist his body in an unorthodox off balance way to put the shot on target...

That 'sitter' has been Gary Nevilled into a hard shot to convert

Gary-Neville.jpg

I didn't want to get involved but I am now...
From what you've said above I'm going to asses why he has missed this goal...

Torres has just completed a great bit of skill to round that GK, we don't know how fast he is running and he is going away from goal thus forcing him to twist his body in an unorthodox off balance way to put the shot on target...

That 'sitter' has been Gary Nevilled into a hard shot to convert

Gary-Neville.jpg

Which is why I don't put a lot of credence into punditry evaluations.

Seriously, though. Has Soldado ever missed an open goal? (serious question)

Anyone who's ever played 11-a-side (on whatever level) would know how even the easiest of shots can be fluffed in a millisecond. I certainly have. That is by no means an objective assessment of a player's true ability - same as judging keepers on how many penalties they've saved - so much more to the game

Seriously people, if you really think that

Which is why I don't put a lot of credence into punditry evaluations.

Seriously, though. Has Soldado ever missed an open goal? (serious question)
Yes..... This pains me to watch

Can I also credit some good work by Pauli here as he has a lot of haters (so it isnt related to Ade :leaveityeah:)

Ok...so you didnt mean that Ades excuse was bullshit.....you meant that you hope he gets the problem sorted soon and all the best to him.

:llorishuh:
You have to be some kind of cunt to wish someone does not get their personal issues sorted!
But when you look in the mirror Sammy all you see is a vagina is that right?

Back
Top Bottom