Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

:paulinhofacepalm:

You don't belittle anything by using correct English.... I suggest you ask Santa for a dictionary, and some salt for the chip on your shoulder.

You have belittled the events over the last couple of days, and it has fuck all to do with the word massacre....so stop hiding behind that, because its not even the issue.

Last edited:
You have belittle the events over the last couple of days, and it has fuck all to do with the word massacre....so stop hiding behind that, because its not even the issue.

I have a feeling now that you don't know what 'belittle' means. The events of 4 years ago have no relevance to his absence, you decided that they did with no evidence, and have spent two days trying to accuse me of not taking Adebayor seriously as a potentially depressed suicidal player - so really, what is the issue?

We have a player that appears to have no use in his function as a player as he's either too traumatised (as you appear to be saying) or absent.

At the end of the day it's always something with him isn't it ?
I can't honestly think of any other player we've had who has so many and varied reasons for not doing what he's rewarded handsomely for, playing football.

Maybe,

But i dont think contracting malaria, being attacked on a coach, having relatives dieing or indeed having a prat for a manager are his fault.

Maybe,

But i dont think contracting malaria, being attacked on a coach, having relatives dieing or indeed having a prat for a manager are his fault.

You can certainly limit the first and the last by being cautious and not antagonising said manager.

We all have to suffer idiotic managers at times, but if we told them they were terrible at their job to their face then we would only have to blame ourselves if it lead to disciplinary action.

Fucking hell people. The man has a seriously ill family member. Can we stop the fucking flame war and then either talk about how it effects our team or just pay the guy some respect, if you're incapable of either then GTFO. This is classless and if we saw this on RAWK or wherever we'd absolutely slate them for it and rightly so because ultimately when it comes down to it, footballs a game, losing a loved one really isn't.

I hope everything turns out alright for the man, he's made some questionable decisions but he's always come across as a nice guy to me.

As for this Juju thing...so what. The guy believes it.

Im totally not religious, and dont believe in ghosts or elves etc......but if he was a highly religious catholic or muslim and wanted time off for something we would all be treading on eggshells.

Juju or Jesus, its all bollox to me. Doesnt mean it should be to everyone else though.

Like I said before, the man is a human being.
Everyone made assumptions as to why he was going home and it turns out a close family member is seriously ill.
So, again, no matter our differing opinions on his conduct as a player or his abilities in a Spurs shirt, let's all have some compassion.

Like I said before, the man is a human being.
Everyone made assumptions as to why he was going home and it turns out a close family member is seriously ill.
So, again, no matter our differing opinions on his conduct as a player or his abilities in a Spurs shirt, let's all have some compassion.

To be fair, that's also an assumption, nothing confirmed.

Fucking hell people. The man has a seriously ill family member. Can we stop the fucking flame war and then either talk about how it effects our team or just pay the guy some respect, if you're incapable of either then GTFO. This is classless and if we saw this on RAWK or wherever we'd absolutely slate them for it and rightly so because ultimately when it comes down to it, footballs a game, losing a loved one really isn't.

I hope everything turns out alright for the man, he's made some questionable decisions but he's always come across as a nice guy to me.

^^^

Soldado's we know occoured!

You would dismiss it even if there was proof so whats the difference.

The club has given him permission. Do you know what that means...?

Oh dont tell me, the club is lying, Ade has been fired, he tried to kick the shit out of Kane along with Kaboul in a tag team ambush with pile drivers and close lines.....the works, AVB was right all along and we dont want to disclose it because Poch will be sacked and Andre reinstalled, along with the opening of a new WHL, and we will win the Quadruple all because Ade is gone..

Oh dont tell me, the club is lying, Ade has been fired, he tried to kick the shit out of Kane along with Kaboul in a tag team ambush with pile drivers and close lines.....the works, AVB was right all along and we dont want to disclose it because Poch will be sacked and Andre reinstalled, along with the opening of a new WHL, and we will win the Quadruple all because Ade is gone..

:paulinhofacepalm:

The club has given him permission to take time off. We don't know what for, except for a journalist for a newspaper speculating on what they 'understand'.

You go apeshit on everyone else for believing what the papers say without quotes or evidence, so why are you attacking someone for following your very same set of rules?

He's away, he's not available to play, if he wanted us to know why he/spurs would tell us.

Let's leave it there.

Yeah pleb pleb ...just because there isn't an argument anymore...it doesn't mean Sammy is wrong in the argument that there isn't and...other stuff...probably, wrestling moves...but, still right....AVB ...bumming...various extremes that you probably believe because it's Ade and winning internet. Fibble!

:carrollwtf::parker::wansum::mad:

Sammy, you still make me laugh.

Precisely

:adethumbup:

So why the need for all this crap about ill family members, PTSD, "massacres" and so on.

The same people condemning the state of the thread (you and wiki) are the same ones agreeing with all the stuff about a 'family member being ill'. You can't start a fire and complain about the heat.

Back
Top Bottom