Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The guy seems totally oblivious to rivalry and team spirit. If he feels that way give Henry a call. Don't put that stuff on Twitter.
Nah. I think SchmoodSpur2013 SchmoodSpur2013 is completely right. Ade knows exactly what he's doing. He is completely aware of the rivalry and he's using that to infuriate the fans and the club.

I've supported Ade. Given the guy way more slack than most folks. But this is too fucking much. He's cancer. Radiate the mother fucker. If we can't find some fool club in Indian, Turkey or the US to pay his wages, I think we should eat the contract and send him wherever we're hiding BAE.

#TeamAde'sMom

Nah. I think SchmoodSpur2013 SchmoodSpur2013 is completely right. Ade knows exactly what he's doing. He is completely aware of the rivalry and he's using that to infuriate the fans and the club.

I've supported Ade. Given the guy way more slack than most folks. But this is too fucking much. He's cancer. Radiate the mother fucker. If we can't find some fool club in Indian, Turkey or the US to pay his wages, I think we should eat the contract and send him wherever we're hiding BAE.

#TeamAde'sMom
We can certainly hope :avbpray:

Fuck off ,and don,t come back.
enhanced-buzz-5580-1368803108-24.jpg

Nice of him to pop on twatter and say a few words of thanks to the club / fans for the backing since he's been gone ! Oh no, hang on.....

He really needs to put his fucking brain in gear otherwise he remains easy to dislike !

I have given him a lot of slack over the past couple of years, especially since he did his slide in front of the goons. But, going back a couple of years and listenING TO Flav Flav about how he disagreed or despised him on the team, I took a "he wears the lillywhite" approach. I, for the life of me, can not understand this nor condone it.

I am far from the local rivalry and American, but if you ask anyone, especially my lovely lady, NEVER RED. I don't want it near me nor in my house. I can't stand those &$)@; and what they represent. So to pay homage to that person, albeit a great player is just utter bullshit. I hope we shift him in Jan and rely on HurriKane and Goaldado to run the line themselves. Makes me shutter he is vice captain......

Now I'm not saying he's cunt for doing this. But I think he knows what he's doing here, he knows what reaction this will have.

Engineering a move to me.

I remember that game was 8 years ago this month that cunt Henry was injured and basically cheering them on from touchline

adebayor scored a couple of shitty pens and another miserable afternoon! Sell sell sell

Last edited:
I find it difficult to get angry at him. Nothing he does comes as a surprise. I would prefer it if he left but we have to have a replacement already here before that happens. We can't cut our noses off to spite our face.

Not even sure i can defend him, had it come sandwiched between a "well done the other night" and "great to be back training" tweet then maybe but......

Back
Top Bottom