2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

On some of the pics (if you squint) it definitely starts to look Navy...
4d5453533135_01.jpg

...so I'm pretending it's Navy!!
It's actually a great 3rd Kit... shame they didn't use the same template for the White home Seatbelt kit, and the away reverse Egg Slicer design!
The commentator on ESPN referred to Spurs as the team in blue twice yesterday.

Unless we have to play in Europe or cup game it will only be played in about twice
Think we'll use it a lot.

There was hardly ever need for us to use that black and grey 3rd kit a few years ago but we rinsed it out lots.

For me, purple training top >>> purple kit >> home kit > away kit.

Is anyone else hesitant to buy the new shirt, particularly Harry Kane, while the transfer window is still open? If we were to offload Soldado and Adebayor, that would free up numbers 9 and 10, possibly triggering a shuffle. I just know that as soon as I buy a Kane 18 this would happen and the club would announce Kane is taking the 10 shirt.

:chadliblow:
I knew it, this literally JUST FUCKING HAPPENED to me. #18 shirt ordered and on its way.
:dembelewtf:

I've just joined the forum and am looking to order my first Spurs shirt. Any idea when one of Alderweireld releases? Couldn't find it on the online store.

It's in the Spurs shop, click on the shirt you want and under personalisation, player name and down to 'Alderweireld 4'

Back
Top Bottom