2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Saw a kid dressed in a full 14/15 away kit today in a touristy part of town. This doesn't happen often around here. While a full kit normally makes my blood boil ( like the grown man in a Man U one this past week), seeing a Spurs one warmed the dark recesses of my heart

Going by the official website, tomorrow is when the purple kit is released. I wonder if we'll be wearing it against Real Madrid?

Going by the official website, tomorrow is when the purple kit is released. I wonder if we'll be wearing it against Real Madrid?
I thought something was up with the graphics on the computer when I logged on to the OS.
Then I scrolled down & saw the date banner.
The kit will be the same Colour Purple as the site. It will pay homage to Alice Walker with heritage dreadlock style stripes across the body. Danny Glover and Whoppi Goldberg will be making guest appearances at the Spurs Megastore tomorrow.

Btw. Good article on the OS about how Woolwich shared the Lane during the war.

I hope that article is not putting the feelers out to soften up the feelings toward a ground share with them.
Was thinking the exact same thing when reading it bit of a strange article to put on there.
can see us sharing with them scum bags aswell would make sense but would still hate every second of it

can we all stop posting on here till its a picture of the new purple kit thats coming today i keep getting excited Even tho i already know its a purple spurs kit!!

so purple it is indeed.
spurs_teaser_splashpage_760x350.gif

Back
Top Bottom