2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For those questioning the whereabouts of Hugo's cast... This photoshoot took place months ago. They would have taken pictures of all three kits for next season as well as the goalkeeper kits, at one time.
It's not like Levy to pay for three different photoshoots on three different occasions! :levywtf:

When Kyle's being interviewed, you can see Harry having his picture taken in the home kit.

Can't help but to feel that teams are really missing a great chance to build a better franchise when they slap on these beer and bank adds on the chests of the jerseys. It's unquestionably the #1 reason I fail to buy many of the shirts because it feels dimwitted to walk around in a shirt that says "HP". If there's an unsexier brand then I don't want to know.

Just look at what Roma and Lazio have done with their shirts! Those are sex and beyond. Imagine NFL, NHL or NBA with big sponsors. That would be crap crap crap. Crap. The fans would reject even the notion as an terrorist act against the franchise.

All we would need is one big team in PL that would 1. reject sponsor money altogether 2. price the spot 5x higher than anyone else and we might have a new trend. It would really mean that a fan is wearing the team's jersey and not an add for a soda, car or an airline.

FYI Nba talking about selling ad space on shirts. Will most likely have it within the next few years.

Personally I think the sponsors give each year's shirt an extra bit of story about it. Wouldn't mind it without

Jani_hartikainen_kups_mikko_innanen_fc_haka.jpg

"Fuck the shirt sales. Which one of us will gain more add revenue?"

Can't help but to feel that teams are really missing a great chance to build a better franchise when they slap on these beer and bank adds on the chests of the jerseys. It's unquestionably the #1 reason I fail to buy many of the shirts because it feels dimwitted to walk around in a shirt that says "HP". If there's an unsexier brand then I don't want to know.

Just look at what Roma and Lazio have done with their shirts! Those are sex and beyond. Imagine NFL, NHL or NBA with big sponsors. That would be crap crap crap. Crap. The fans would reject even the notion as an terrorist act against the franchise.

All we would need is one big team in PL that would 1. reject sponsor money altogether 2. price the spot 5x higher than anyone else and we might have a new trend. It would really mean that a fan is wearing the team's jersey and not an add for a soda, car or an airline.

Most of the bigger teams get £10m to £20m per season from shirt sponsorship

replica kits retail at c. £50 - so you'd have to sell around an extra 250k to 500k shirts to make it worthwhile........doesn't sound likely to me

Not sure if this was already pointed out, but if you guys watch that away kit unveiling video on the Spurs YouTube channel, you actually can see our third kit too.

There's a moment of just a couple of seconds where Kane walks by a clothing/jersey rack, and you can kind of see the rumored purple kit. Like you can also see the stripes on end of the sleeves too, as mentioned on that leak. It definitely wasn't a purple training jersey, because the training jersey doesn't have those stripes.

So yeah, it's real! :freundgoal:

Not sure if this was already pointed out, but if you guys watch that away kit unveiling video on the Spurs YouTube channel, you actually can see our third kit too.

There's a moment of just a couple of seconds where Kane walks by a clothing/jersey rack, and you can kind of see the rumored purple kit. Like you can also see the stripes on end of the sleeves too, as mentioned on that leak. It definitely wasn't a purple training jersey, because the training jersey doesn't have those stripes.

So yeah, it's real! :freundgoal:

Good spot SY

It looks very American that's why.

i was thinking this but hesitated to type it for fear of upsetting our american brothers

but yes, thanks for posting that pic of all the mls kits as they do look pretty standard, the woolwich looking one looks awful tho

the new away just looks computer gamey

and what the fuck, uninivited heritage sash on the home kit and then this monstrosity

if the purple kit drops then all will be forgiven tho, one out of three will do

Oh who fucking cares. Our kits are awful - cheap and tacky looking. We're being fucked over by the 'new breed'. The away kit is the most unSpurs looking kit in my experience - it looks like a Rugby League shirt. Awful. They all make me want to puke to be honest.

Oh who fucking cares. Our kits are awful - cheap and tacky looking. We're being fucked over by the 'new breed'. The away kit is the most unSpurs looking kit in my experience - it looks like a Rugby League shirt. Awful. They all make me want to puke to be honest.

I'm not too pleased with the home and away kits but the rumoured third looks great. It's shame we won't wear it that often.

Yeah,i'll agree with that.
I don't like the home shirt that much(not the worst we have had though), but that away one reminded of Wycombe wanderers
Disgusting

Oh who fucking cares. Our kits are awful - cheap and tacky looking. The away kit is the most unSpurs looking kit in my experience - it looks like a Rugby League shirt. Awful.
They all make me want to puke to be honest.

I thought you didn't fucking care?
Caring enough to want to puke sounds pretty caring to me!!! WE ALL CARE!

Back
Top Bottom