2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

KKSBItC.jpg
i'll be hitting up the under armour outlet for that this weekend

Whilst admittedly the 3rd shirt design is VERY nice... it would look so much better in navy... but this also means our shorts are Navy, Navy and Purple!
Hahaha haha. .. what clueless colourblind cunt sanctioned THAT?
Don't UA know how colour clashes work?
The Premier league make teams change their fucking sock tie-ups if they clash with the opposition's collar these days... so I imagine we'll be having to meekishly dig out last season's white shorts for at least half a dozen away games (if not more) next season!

#UAOUT

Whilst admittedly the 3rd shirt design is VERY nice... it would look so much better in navy... but this also means our shorts are Navy, Navy and Purple!
Hahaha haha. .. what clueless colourblind cunt sanctioned THAT?
Don't UA know how colour clashes work?
The Premier league make teams change their fucking sock tie-ups if they clash with the opposition's collar these days... so I imagine we'll be having to meekishly dig out last season's white shorts for at least half a dozen away games (if not more) next season!

#UAOUT
We'll obviously have white shorts for Europe. I'm sure we'll wear those in the event of a clash, just like every other season.

For all the Yiddos here in the States ...

I just spoke (chatted) with an UA rep online, and she said that they are scheduled to carry the third kits sometime later this Summer. If so, that would be great! Can anyone confirm this or heard something similar?

On some of the pics (if you squint) it definitely starts to look Navy...
4d5453533135_01.jpg

...so I'm pretending it's Navy!!
It's actually a great 3rd Kit... shame they didn't use the same template for the White home Seatbelt kit, and the away reverse Egg Slicer design!

Having said all of that... this Polo top
55415431393135_01.jpg
is a thing of beauty!!
Just a shame they've tried to shoehorn it into the away kit design... leave well alone, it should be 'old school' casual wear and nothing more!

I'll still purchase the purple training kit. I think it edges the third kit.

But the third kit is a thing of beauty. Best kit we've had in years. I actually like all of the kits to be honest. They're all different and not the same old boring shit we tend to see from most clubs.

Nice simple kit, with no ridiculous stripes, sashes or arrows.
Its the only thing I'll be spending that £10 voucher from Spurs on!

Im in love with the new purple kit, ordered it yesterday 1st kit iv got in years.. Im ashamed of myself for buying it as im far to old for football shirts and the missus Loves to tell me that

Back
Top Bottom