2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tweet the club and him and tell them, they may sort a replacement. the club love that kind of publicity.
I doubt they would want to open that can of worms since there must be thousands of others with #18 since the new kits were released. Anyway, I did call the day the squad numbers were announced and was told it was currently in customization but they would try to enter the change on the order and see what happens. So maybe there's still a slim chance...

image.png

I doubt they would want to open that can of worms since there must be thousands of others with #18 since the new kits were released. Anyway, I did call the day the squad numbers were announced and was told it was currently in customization but they would try to enter the change on the order and see what happens. So maybe there's still a slim chance...
I remember the same happened with Adebayor a few seasons back, you should contact the club at least.

Got mine in the mail on Friday it looks amazing in person. So glad I picked one up.
I see that you're from the States too.
So you also got it from the Spurs shop?

How much was it in total ($) including shipping and stuff?
And how's the fitting? Will be my first, and haven't tried any UA jerseys.

Thanks. (P.S ... did you get anyone's name on the back?)

I see that you're from the States too.
So you also got it from the Spurs shop?

How much was it in total ($) including shipping and stuff?
And how's the fitting? Will be my first, and haven't tried any UA jerseys.

Thanks. (P.S ... did you get anyone's name on the back?)

Yea as far as I know you can only get the third shirt from the official shop for now. I'm in South Texas it ended up being around $115. Didn't get a name on the back but I did get the league patches on it so that took the price up a bit. I'm 6foot around 155 pounds and I got a medium. To me it fits a little tighter then the last few years so if you are worried about that I would size up but I usually wear medium t-shirts and this basically fits the same.

Edit: also to me in the pictures it looks like the trim is white but it is actually grey I'm kinda colour blind until I get something up close and look at it for a while. I wasn't expecting that when I opened it up but it looks better with the grey in my opinion.

That 3rd shirt is an absolute blinder, real quality....but I've got to admit the home shirt has really grown on me, so I may snap that up plus the purple training shirt to ease my longing for a spurple hit this summer.

That 3rd shirt is an absolute blinder, real quality....but I've got to admit the home shirt has really grown on me, so I may snap that up plus the purple training shirt to ease my longing for a spurple hit this summer.

Same feeling on the home shirt I kinda hated it when I first saw it but i'm going to have to wait for either free international shipping(£13.99-19.99 for me usually) or another 50% off sale like we had last season

Same feeling on the home shirt I kinda hated it when I first saw it but i'm going to have to wait for either free international shipping(£13.99-19.99 for me usually) or another 50% off sale like we had last season
ah haaaaa. .. and that's where they ALWAYS get you!

I'm waiting for the second-half of the season discount, then I'll pick up a kit for whoever performed best this season, like a sneaky little rat.

I jumped on last season's discount just a little too quickly. Would have creamed my pants for Kane 18 in the yellow third kit, but I got itchy fingers after his double against Woolwich and pulled the trigger on an order for the home kit.

I'm waiting for the second-half of the season discount, then I'll pick up a kit for whoever performed best this season, like a sneaky little rat.

I jumped on last season's discount just a little too quickly. Would have creamed my pants for Kane 18 in the yellow third kit, but I got itchy fingers after his double against Woolwich and pulled the trigger on an order for the home kit.
how much discount did you get?

Back
Top Bottom