2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should I pay 8 quid extra for the Premier League symbol? Not too fussed on it personally, but then I can't say I wont change my mind once I see someone wearing their team's shirt with the shiny logo on it :chadliblow:

Should I pay 8 quid extra for the Premier League symbol? Not too fussed on it personally, but then I can't say I wont change my mind once I see someone wearing their team's shirt with the shiny logo on it :chadliblow:
I often buy my tops from Soccer777,the shirt is for $16.99,but they will charge the extra fee for name,number and patch ($2.5 each),i think it is so common to pay the extra fee for Premier League symbol

You seem to be looking for permission to buy the shirt with the logo??
Weird.
If you're not fussed either way why pay the extra 8 quid?

Its just about getting second opinions from people on whether the shirts look 'incomplete' without the badges. I said I'm not fussed right now and I also said I don't trust my opinion on it in this case, as it could change once I receive it. I totally want the badges but the shirts themselves are pricey, and the extra add on just made me wonder whether it was worth the money. Dont see how thats weird.

Its just about getting second opinions from people on whether the shirts look 'incomplete' without the badges. I said I'm not fussed right now and I also said I don't trust my opinion on it in this case, as it could change once I receive it. I totally want the badges but the shirts themselves are pricey, and the extra add on just made me wonder whether it was worth the money. Dont see how thats weird.
It's only really kids that get the Premier League badges. Well, that and supporters of teams who are newly promoted and are excited and want to make the most of their team's one season in the league

...re-read what you're asking, and work it out for yourself!!!

...but in case you need it spelling out; NO!!!!
8 POUNDS.... FOR AN IRON-ON SYMBOL!

Has anyone bought from the Spurs Shop Application then canceled the purchase?
I've bought it yesterday then now found out that they started free international shipping (I bought the shirt way too early!! :bentaleblol:) and the amount also has exceeded the clearance tax exemption. So I need to cancel the purchase but this bloody shaky application system didnt give me any information - I didnt have to put my customer no. on purchase so it's not on my order history, they didnt send me the order email yet so I dont have the order no. either.

Have anyone done this before? I have emailed the shop but through my experience before I know I cant rely on them at all :pochserious:

Will never buy something via the app! Dammit

Back
Top Bottom