2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anybody wants a large Kane #18 home, $100, I'll pay to ship it (US). Tags still on it, at least until Saturday.

:chadliblow:

I'm too OCD to deal with it being last year's number all season.
Keep that shit man. No. 18 and No. 37 are going to be something like collector's items one day at the trajectory Kane is on.

Won't the club change it?

I doubt anyone in Louisiana will pull you up on it.
It was ordered through a third party vendor in the U.S., soccer.com. And I would expect it to get pointed out anywhere I would wear it, i.e. football pubs in New Orleans or Dallas. But mostly it will just get under my skin even while wearing it at home.

I don't mean to carry on about it. Obviously it's not the end of the world. My family is healthy and I have a 2nd baby on the way FFS. I'm too old to buying football shirts anyway.

Last edited:
Yea as far as I know you can only get the third shirt from the official shop for now. I'm in South Texas it ended up being around $115. Didn't get a name on the back but I did get the league patches on it so that took the price up a bit. I'm 6foot around 155 pounds and I got a medium. To me it fits a little tighter then the last few years so if you are worried about that I would size up but I usually wear medium t-shirts and this basically fits the same.

Edit: also to me in the pictures it looks like the trim is white but it is actually grey I'm kinda colour blind until I get something up close and look at it for a while. I wasn't expecting that when I opened it up but it looks better with the grey in my opinion.

Did you get any of last year's kits? Just wondering if the sizing is the same, as I plan on getting the 3rd kit too. I got a Medium for last year's 3rd kit and am wondering if I should stick with that or go with a Small.

Fair enough, I can't say I didn't. I just got too excited and impatient about the season coming up, and figured if Kane did switch to 10 it would at least mean Adebayor was gone...what a mess this is turning out to be.
:walkercry:
Shirt with wrong number, and Ade still here!

Fuckin hell mate, you're having a bad time.

Did you get any of last year's kits? Just wondering if the sizing is the same, as I plan on getting the 3rd kit too. I got a Medium for last year's 3rd kit and am wondering if I should stick with that or go with a Small.
I've gotten medium with all the UA kits. The all seem to fit mostly the same. This years might be a little smaller so I would probably stick with medium again

It depends on which shop do you order.for example,the size for China soccer website is running small,so you need to choose the size S if you wear Size M for other shirts.However,the size for official website is accurate.

It was ordered through a third party vendor in the U.S., soccer.com. And I would expect it to get pointed out anywhere I would wear it, i.e. football pubs in New Orleans or Dallas. But mostly it will just get under my skin even while wearing it at home.

I don't mean to carry on about it. Obviously it's not the end of the world. My family is healthy and I have a 2nd baby on the way FFS. I'm too old to buying football shirts anyway.
Yes you are man. Buy some records for yourself or you wife and kids. Spurs don't need your money.

I would feel differently if it was #18 in last year's kit though. He was already an England international and one of the best players in the league when this kit came out, so it really just looks like the wrong number.
If it makes you feel better we wore this season's kit vs Hull City at the end of last season and Kane was still #18

hi-res-cdf54f482706e9d2195f483a2d0d4929_crop_north.jpg

Back
Top Bottom