Alex Pritchard

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pulis and West Brom seems a terrible choice for a quite small, creative attacking midfielder who's been injured for six months. Can't see him get much game time there. And even if he does, the style of football is so very far from how we play the game.

Am I being naive in thinking there isn't more to this that 'just' Pritchard going there on loan??
At least Pullis can pronounce Alex better than"Side-o"

This is quite frustrating for the lad. I can see why it's happening, no question but West Brom? Fucking hell, this is a team who have a midfield in name only.

Could it be he's not fit enough for us so go sit on their bench and get friendly with saido, let us know about his attitude?

Not the best fit but a PL loan is a great news. Was disappointed when i heard that he may be off back to the Championship or even League 1. Walker and Rose are examples of how a PL loan can really bring a player on in a short space of time. Plenty of top level experience for the player at no risk to us.

Not the best fit but a PL loan is a great news. Was disappointed when i heard that he may be off back to the Championship or even League 1. Walker and Rose are examples of how a PL loan can really bring a player on in a short space of time. Plenty of top level experience for the player at no risk to us.
Pulls on Gnabry: ' Serge has come here to play games but he just hasn’t been for me, at the moment, at that level to play games.
‘As a manager you pick a team that’s going to win a game of football. You pick your best team, you don’t leave people out because you don’t like them, because of this, that and the other' :rolleyes:

He sanctioned the loan of Gnabry didn't he? Why did he do that if he thought that academy football didn't prepare someone for league football, especially PL?
He knew Gnabry made starts in PL and apps in CL despite just academy football experience.
Let's just hope he does not feel that our young midfielder hasn't got what it takes to play in a WBA team and in PL football.

It's a chance for him in prem to prove himself and maybe poch wanted him to be part of a hard working team who have to battle under pulis. he was linked with Burnley too who have a similar ethos

I'm honestly very disappointed about him joining such shit team coached by a rugby manager with neanderthal brand of football. This loan move can only harm his career.

Pritchard plays like a typical creative intelligent continental #10 ala Isco, Gotze. I' d rather him joining a lower midtable club from Spain, Germany than WBA.

I'm honestly very disappointed about him joining such shit team coached by a rugby manager with neanderthal brand of football. This loan move can only harm his career.

Pritchard plays like a typical creative intelligent continental #10 ala Isco, Gotze. I' d rather him joining a lower midtable club from Spain, Germany than WBA.
Not so sure. I'm disappointed by it only because I really wanted to see him try to play his way into the team during the run-in - clearly Poch doesn't see that happening (probably due to his fitness and current lack of playing time/practice with the rest of the squad) so at least they gave him a choice regarding where to go out on loan.

Glad to see we didn't block the move to WBA out of spite, at the expense of Pritchard's happiness with the management.
Let's cross our fingers that he has the Kyle Walker kind of loan rather than the Benoit-Assou-Ekotto kind. Oh, and that he pops up with some goals against our rivals.
:levyeyes:

On a side note: he's probably the most straight-talking player I've seen interviewed in a long while. Something I keep noticing about him.

Looks like a young Jax Teller from Sons of Anarchy - prequel?

Charlie+Hunnam+Screening+FX+Sons+Anarchy+Arrivals+mKGg_EausIQl.jpg

Really fucked off with this move. Now we know we ain't getting another striker, Alex could have gave us an extra edge in the run in. Because he has been out for so long, it would be like a new fresh signing.

Pulis and West Brom seems a terrible choice for a quite small, creative attacking midfielder who's been injured for six months. Can't see him get much game time there. And even if he does, the style of football is so very far from how we play the game.
This is quite frustrating for the lad. I can see why it's happening, no question but West Brom? Fucking hell, this is a team who have a midfield in name only.
perfect opportunity for the kid to boss their midfield.
It's a chance for him in prem to prove himself and maybe poch wanted him to be part of a hard working team who have to battle under pulis. he was linked with Burnley too who have a similar ethos
Fuming that we're doing West Brom and Jeremy Peace a favour but on the other hand it'll be good first team experience for Pritch. Wish him well!
Not so sure. I'm disappointed by it only because I really wanted to see him try to play his way into the team during the run-in - clearly Poch doesn't see that happening (probably due to his fitness and current lack of playing time/practice with the rest of the squad) so at least they gave him a choice regarding where to go out on loan.
Glad to see we didn't block the move to WBA out of spite, at the expense of Pritchard's happiness with the management.
Let's cross our fingers that he has the Kyle Walker kind of loan rather than the Benoit-Assou-Ekotto kind. Oh, and that he pops up with some goals against our rivals.
:levyeyes:

On a side note: he's probably the most straight-talking player I've seen interviewed in a long while. Something I keep noticing about him.

I think you're all missing the very obvious point here, that Agent Pritchard has been assigned to talk to Berahino, and persuade him that "we are the light, my Son! Our way is the only way. We are the futurrrre... Come and joinnnnn ussssssss!"
:pritchardeyes:

Quite surprised that the lad came on for 45 minutes so soon after going there. As Pulis has shown with Berahino, he's not picking players based on rep, so he must have shown Pulis something! Promising. Anyone know how he did?

Back
Top Bottom