Alex Pritchard

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Saw pritchard at the airport yesterday, was heading off to Dubai, didn't talk to him really. Seemed to not like being recognized for some reason.

Saw pritchard at the airport yesterday, was heading off to Dubai, didn't talk to him really. Seemed to not like being recognized for some reason.
Can't imagine too many people would have a clue who he was, apart from Spurs fans and fairly avid football watchers.

I think he is scheduled to be back at the end of next month. Our hard fixtures arguably begin in February so hopefully him coming back will prove to be like a new signing.

It's a shame how his season has turned out. He came off the back of a very good season with Brentford in the Championship and was probably going to play a big part in the Europa League and look to bust his way into the team.

Hopefully he has the hunger and desire to fight for his place and try and win a place in the team.

I think he is scheduled to be back at the end of next month. Our hard fixtures arguably begin in February so hopefully him coming back will prove to be like a new signing.

It's a shame how his season has turned out. He came off the back of a very good season with Brentford in the Championship and was probably going to play a big part in the Europa League and look to bust his way into the team.

Hopefully he has the hunger and desire to fight for his place and try and win a place in the team.
I really believe the starting of young Carroll shows that if u put the work in training then pooch will always give u a chance so it's up to him to prove he has what it takes imo - still probably take 2 month to get match fit for pooch standards after such a long lay off tho

I've just seen he has been linked with a loan move to Norwich. Think if he's going to get game time it would be a good move for him. Premier League experience for a team that work hard and try to play football the right way.

He'll come in handy when the cup games start piling up, assuming he's deemed good enough to play (I assume he is?)

Yeah, I think Lyall said he's been back in full training. Would love to hopefully see him in the FA cup tie next weekend but got a feeling It may be a little hit too early for him.

Most importantly the fans need to give the lad plenty of time. He can't be expected to make any breakthrough this season. His goal should be to get back on the pitch and get a few games under his belt, with next summer's pre-season to get the fitness up to Poch's level.

As long as he shows dedication he will get his chances next season.

According to "Sky Sources", he's going on loan to Burnley for the rest of the season...

PRITCHARD SET FOR BURNLEY

Alex Pritchard is set to join Championship side Burnley on loan for the rest of the season, according to Sky sources.

The 22-year-old attacker recently recovered from a long-term ankle injury and has only played once for Spurs this season.

He returned to full training earlier this month and head coach Mauricio Pochettino has been keen to involve him in the first-team. But it has been decided he is likely to play more games at the Clarets as he continues his return to full fitness, and the deal is expected to go through on Monday.

Sky sources understand that Premier League sides Swansea and Norwich previously expressed interest in a loan, while a host of Championship clubs queued up for him, including Middlesbrough.

Pritchard signed a new long-term deal last year and is anticipated to be one of the next players to break into Tottenham's first-team.

If Poch wants him to stay and be involved, I'd be a little disappointed if he ends up going on loan...

Would like to see him go to a Prem club but he does need the game time. Shame about injury, would imagine he's behind Onomah now.

Anywhere he can get first team football and play consistently will be good for him. Can't see that happening at a Premier League club considering he's been out for 6 months injured. He could come back to the team in the summer after a successful season and get a nice pre-season under his belt (which he didn't get this season) and push on with us next season.

Oh man. Three months out. God damn it.

Dembele, Mason, Prichard...We are cursed. We just can't get going. Thank god we have an amazing squad.

He's 5 foot 7.

1385331909_dancing_baby.gif

Good move for Pritch as long as he gets opportunities. They had Gnarby from Woolwich but he never played.

Shows us in a better light than Peace as well. We aren't willing to hold a players potential at ransom. Let him go out and further himself.

Back
Top Bottom