Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
:carrollwtf:

You want Pato and Song??

Jesus, what happened to our self respect?
I think Levy has a big role to play where our self-respect (with respects to the club) stands at the moment.
Anyhow, I don't necessarily want those 2 players, but if we did get them ... I wouldn't be upset.

Pato obviously has his question marks, but for his price tag, I'd take a gamble with him.

And as for Song, he's a pretty good player. Idk where to start on him?
Still only is 27, relatively cheap, don't think he'll fuss too much for a regular starting place, also is Cameroonian, and one of the most important - has PL experience ... and was immense in Wenger's system. RVP was phenomenal there because Song was the unsung hero. And yeah, Song did play for ArseAnal. But if he's willing to sever those ties and play for us, then why not?

That being said I'd only sign them on like a 2 year deal (with option to extend), if not as loan deals.

I think Levy has a big role to play where our self-respect (with respects to the club) stands at the moment.
Anyhow, I don't necessarily want those 2 players, but if we did get them ... I wouldn't be upset.

Pato obviously has his question marks, but for his price tag, I'd take a gamble with him.

Still only is 27, relatively cheap, don't think he'll fuss too much for a regular starting place, also is Cameroonian, and one of the most important - has PL experience ... and was immense in Wenger's system. RVP was phenomenal there because Song was the unsung hero. And yeah, Song did play for ArseAnal. But if he's willing to sever those ties and play for us, then why not?

That being said I'd only sign them on like a 2 year deal (with option to extend), if not as loan deals.

Song did a decent job for the Spammers and has undoubted class, but he is an ex-sooner and therefore a cunt. Because he played for Spam he is a double cunt.

It's a tough one. I only warmed to Adebayor initially because he showed he had a sense of humour with the elephant washing thing.

Not really sure why some are happy to stick by Lamela - generally shit, Mason - average and maybe will get better, Bentaleb - young with potential but still very raw, Pritchard - never seen him play for Spurs more than 5mins in the league, Alli - a kid who needs time to develop and learn etc but, Dembele who is obviously one of the best technical footballers we have and could be brilliant should go.

One of the main problems we have in this amazing system is a ton of players who could go here there and everywhere but none who lend themselves as standout to being perfect for certain roles. Dembele is one of many in that boat but he's a good player. We really have no standout stars bar Kane and maybe Eriksen and Lloris. Dembele could be one.

A lot of people write that Dembele could be great, but we would have seen it by now. As an attacker he doesn't score or create enough, and as a defender he keeps the ball too long and invites pressure. I have nothing against him, and I hope he is not badly injured. I don't think he is a key player though.

A lot of people write that Dembele could be great, but we would have seen it by now. As an attacker he doesn't score or create enough, and as a defender he keeps the ball too long and invites pressure. I have nothing against him, and I hope he is not badly injured. I don't think he is a key player though.

The simple fact is that we are better when he plays

Couldn't put it better. Thank you.

Nigerian winger, Victor Moses is set for a move to West Bromwich Albion as Tony Pulis and his side are moving quickly to make the deal happen.

I wonder why WBA need more attackers - and need them quickly.

Not really sure why some are happy to stick by Lamela - generally shit, Mason - average and maybe will get better, Bentaleb - young with potential but still very raw, Pritchard - never seen him play for Spurs more than 5mins in the league, Alli - a kid who needs time to develop and learn etc but, Dembele who is obviously one of the best technical footballers we have and could be brilliant should go.

One of the main problems we have in this amazing system is a ton of players who could go here there and everywhere but none who lend themselves as standout to being perfect for certain roles. Dembele is one of many in that boat but he's a good player. We really have no standout stars bar Kane and maybe Eriksen and Lloris. Dembele could be one.
Dembele has played under different managers and different systems, yet still hasn't nailed down a position, what does that tell you?!
He was great alongside Sandro in cm, but that was for about 4/5 months. He is THE most frustrating player, as he can glide past the opposition with ease, but has no cutting edge or end product. He's 28, got 2 years left on his contract, so we're running out of time to get a decent fee for him.
Part of me doesn't want to see him go in case he fulfils his potential somewhere else, although the fact that he hasn't fulfilled his potential at 28 prob means we should get rid.

Ayew had a 5 million signing on fee at Swansea, not a massive amount but can't ever imagine Levy handing that sort of dosh out to any player. And give it a year before we judge him, always been a streaky player, looks great at the moment though :pochserious2:

article-1364640-0D8C426D000005DC-649_634x386.jpg

"Bem, must remain silêncio, hopefully I blend in as a Totten'ham jogador."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom