Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll go ahead and assume that your 30% is valid. I'll still prefer someone with their best skills in areas needed for the method by which, we create 70% of our chances, but hey I'm strange and square like that.....

If Poch thinks, everyone of the, I don't know how many hundreds, players we've been linked with has something to offer, then I'm all of a sudden worried about his judgement! Not everyone linked is someone the manager actually wants. Is this your first transfer window?
lol yh true we all got opinions i see your point its valid im not massive on him but i think he can offer something even for kane to learn a few things and hes a winner we aint got many at the club.

yh its my 1st window you been on here long.

You can always do worse. I was only half joking with my Soldado-sarcasm before. I'd sooner keep Soldado than bring in Llorente.

Ah well there we disagree, I think the humane option is to sell Robby, personal tradegy aside he really really needs / deserves a fresh start and we need CF's who have at least a nodding aquatience with the goal line

edit : I think most Spurs fans would be delighted if this is the season for Bob to come good but he would be third choice behind just about any new CF and maybe even Chadli ..

Last edited:
Lyall doing what he does and shooting down the Llorente links ...

kpl.gif

Are you a poor man's Postiga? :paulinholol:

Shame on you, it's entirely possible to be better than Postiga and still way worse than Soldado :soldadolol:

Before people starting slamming us for mocking about, filling pages and making them think, we've signed someone with all the new replies, let me get on topic.....have been meaning to ask you: What's your take on Ruben Neves? I've only seen him a handful of times, but I've been mighty impressed every time :adethumbup:

seeing as we need a couple of new strikers to replace ade and soldado, I would have taken a punt on Guidetti on a free, looked good at Celtic albeit in a weak league, but also in the euro u21;s for Sweden - but looks like he is signing for Celta Vigo, shame as I think he would have done well and fits profile of signings young and hungry to prove themselves, it would also have left more in transfer kitty for someone else. Need two big signings which really improve first team and are first names on the team sheet, not 5 or six to improve competition in the squad.

Shame on you, it's entirely possible to be better than Postiga and still way worse than Soldado :soldadolol:

Before people starting slamming us for mocking about, filling pages and making them think, we've signed someone with all the new replies, let me get on topic.....have been meaning to ask you: What's your take on Ruben Neves? I've only seen him a handful of times, but I've been mighty impressed every time :adethumbup:
Ruben Neves is very talented. Only 18 years old and already in Porto first team since his 17. A DM with a lot of technique, that reads the game very welll. But let's hope that he will evolve more and become a top class player, wichi believe, if he plays regularly in the first team. Great prospect.

Ruben Neves is very talented. Only 18 years old and already in Porto first team since his 17. A DM with a lot of technique, that reads the game very welll. But let's hope that he will evolve more and become a top class player, wichi believe, if he plays regularly in the first team. Great prospect.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I couldn't care less how good he becomes as a regular for Porto :dawsonmean: More interested in whether he's good enough already at this point to be the DCM, we're all crying out for? Or alternatively good enough for Spurs as a talent/back-up (for now)? Finally would he be likely to be interested in Spurs and would Porto sell (sorry but they usually would at the right price)?

Sorry to disappoint you, but I couldn't care less how good he becomes as a regular for Porto :dawsonmean: More interested in whether he's good enough already at this point to be the DCM, we're all crying out for? Or alternatively good enough for Spurs as a talent/back-up (for now)? Finally would he be likely to be interested in Spurs and would Porto sell (sorry but they usually would at the right price)?
you bastard :harryhmm:
Not good enough to be a starter for Tottenham, but in one year or two if he evolves like we expect he will be good enough to start for Tottenham. Porto sells like Levy, so :ossie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom