Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got anything from someone believable? That's near Tancredi-levels of dubious.

Tbf i would say this guy
jamie_sanderson.jpg
has talked out of his arse with the greatest impartiality, although perhaps this does not mitigate some of the apparent nonsense he has written

To mse, Llorente is just a big, meh. I mean, he's good but I just feel like he's going to be an older version of Soldado. IF we sign him, i hope that it is on a very short contract.

Not keen on Llorente. He has a poor scoring record in Serie A and Serie A to BPL transitions have mostly been poor in recent years, and we are talking star players who become average, like Lamela (still love his potential, but we can all agree he hasn't lived up to the hype yet), Cuadrado, and etc.

Would much rather add a pacey player to help change the game or a player who has been more productive in a better league. As much shit as we give Charlie Austin, I think he would be a better option.

Now if the goal was to have Llorente as the 3rd striker behind someone new as some ITK indicated, and we could get him on the cheap, 7M or less, then fine. I just don't think he will add much of anything.

Sure.
You played like a lazy cunt because you didnt like the manager. Then you tweeted about joining another club while still a Spurs player. Then you tweeted the manager was going to be sacked soon.
You had been injured for nearly a year, but thought you deserved to play every game and took to twitter again, to tell eveyone you was fit and had no idea why you were not in the squad.

Then the new manager sold you.

Only QPR showed interest so you went there........and injured yourself by sliding on your knees after a goal in training and missed the season.

Good luck.

Sure.
You played like a lazy cunt because you didnt like the manager. Then you tweeted about joining another club while still a Spurs player. Then you tweeted the manager was going to be sacked soon.
You had been injured for nearly a year, but thought you deserved to play every game and took to twitter again, to tell eveyone you was fit and had no idea why you were not in the squad.

Then the new manager sold you.

Only QPR showed interest so you went there........and injured yourself by sliding on your knees after a goal in training and missed the season.

Good luck.

:sandroscream:

Got anything from someone believable? That's near Tancredi-levels of dubious.

Tbf i would say this guy
jamie_sanderson.jpg
has talked out of his arse with the greatest impartiality, although perhaps this does not mitigate some of the apparent nonsense he has written

Real Madrid have been strongly linked with his services, while Woolwich and Liverpool are rumoured to be keen.

...and yet he's chosen us!! Amazing!!!
Oh per-leeeease! Normally for that to happen we have to brainwash them first to rid them of any notion that any other 'big' clubs exist out there... let alone 2 Champions League clubs...
The other theory is that the player is just not as good as he used to be to want to 'snub' the potential of CL football and come to us...
Theory three is that it's all simply BS!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom