Europa League 14/15 Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pochetinno was never one too take cups seriously at Soton. Can't see him changing now.
I think at Soton he was in a different place in terms on squad depth and re-investment. Realistically Soton might have suffered more greatly if they mounted any kind of EL challenge, and they probably wouldn't have got as far as Tottenham even if they'd held on to their players.

Still doubts about us getting past quarters, fallen at that hurdle a few times now.

You will advance no matter what team you play in this competition. I don't know much about Asteras but i doubt they could do some damage and I know a lot about Partizan to know that we will not have more than 2 or 3 points in this group. So,you should comfortably go to the knockout phase

Hello From Istanbul :)

I will talk about Besiktas and Istanbul for you.First of all Besiktas is the first football club in Turkey.Besiktas has 20 million suporters in the World.

Besiktas has the most populer supporters in the world.CARSI (çArşı).They have world decibel record (132 decibel Besiktas-Liverpool match).

Besiktas is building their new stadium VODAFONE ARENA (45.000).Thats why they are playing at Atatürk Olympic Stadium (76.000).
what sort of crowd sizes do you normally get in this 76,000 stadium?

As a besiktas fan i should say against Woolwich, they just didnt have Ozil,Walcott and Mertesacker first game.And Besiktas played without RB(there was a LB player there) and second match we didnt have pass quality cause we dont have any AMC (Ozyakup's talent is b2b)(still didnt have any rb) .So in 2-3 days we will get 2 high quality players for LB,AMC.It will never be easy both away and home for two teams.

Oh, and as a Spartak supporter - to hell with Partizan and the Grobari. I hope Spurs annihilate them both at WHL and in Belgrade.
And for Spurs fans who do make the trip to Belgrade, remember that red is our friend that day :)

ortodoksna_braca_1.jpg

Hi Besiktas, welcome to the forum. The one thing that I am wondering about is how safe will it be for Spurs fans to travel out to Istanbul for the match? Obviously Turkish football fans are well known for being very fanatical in their support, but there have been problems in the past for British football fans who have travelled there for away matches...

I went when we played them in 2006. No problems whatsoever

Back
Top Bottom