Europa League 14/15 Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hello from Belgrade.
Looking forward to our match. It will be a quite exciting day for us when we meet in Belgrade. Unfortunately,we need visas for UK so i don't expect much of us traveling to London. We will focus on Istanbul and Greece. If you need some infomation glad to help. Belgrade is a nice city and there are a lot of foreigners here around the year,but when visiting football match i would advise caution if you go without police with some banners,shirts etc. Cheers

Hello from Belgrade.
Looking forward to our match. It will be a quite exciting day for us when we meet in Belgrade. Unfortunately,we need visas for UK so i don't expect much of us traveling to London. We will focus on Istanbul and Greece. If you need some infomation glad to help. Belgrade is a nice city and there are a lot of foreigners here around the year,but when visiting football match i would advise caution if you go without police with some banners,shirts etc. Cheers
I would love to go to Belgrade for the game, but it's such short notice and the prices for flights are a bit much. I'll be coming over in the next few years to watch a Belgrade derby though, that will be amazing!

I would love to go to Belgrade for the game, but it's such short notice and the prices for flights are a bit much. I'll be coming over in the next few years to watch a Belgrade derby though, that will be amazing!
Yeah, Beglrade derby is something special,if you have time and money it's a must see. I personally have always wanted to watch Partizan in England but it's too much difficuilt and very expensive for our standard here,for now. Maybe if we meet in distant future :)

booked hotels for Istanbul. waiting for my mate to stop being a fanny about the turks then ill get flights. got em for 92 return atm, 2 nights there. right near all the whores according to my mate who's Galatasaray... ooops...

Hello everyone.I'm from Turkey and i'm fan of Besiktas FC.First of all you don't have to worry about Besiktas fans.Yes we sing loud along the matches,but our fans are the one of the most honest fans of the Turkey.I don't think that our supporters will attack opponent team ''unless'' your ones act so rude like as someone said burning the Turkish flag or opening terrorist flags during the match or before the match.We are mostly worried about the away Partizan match because Serbian people don't like us at all,and we don't like them neither.Have a nice trip to Turkey :) We won't be using our real stadium so the match will be in the ''Olimpiyat Stadyumu'' which is so far from the city.You must be careful about booking hotels.

Why is this?

Thanks for the post by the way.
How much is an Efes out there?
Because Google Maps as you can see in this link,the hotel you booked may be so far away from the stadium.you better check out closer hotels if you want to go to the match and Efes is 4.5 liras i guess :) do not pay more than 5 liras if the seller offers for you.But the price may change if you buy from restaurants or clubs etc.

FILE0092.JPG

Try to buy it from markets like this.

Hello From Istanbul :)

I will talk about Besiktas and Istanbul for you.First of all Besiktas is the first football club in Turkey.Besiktas has 20 million suporters in the World.

Besiktas has the most populer supporters in the world.CARSI (çArşı).They have world decibel record (132 decibel Besiktas-Liverpool match).

Besiktas is building their new stadium VODAFONE ARENA (45.000).Thats why they are playing at Atatürk Olympic Stadium (76.000).

Back
Top Bottom