Palace v Spurs - 27th Oct - 8PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm already itching for my next fix.

10 fucking days!!

Staring Sesame Street GIF by Muppet Wiki

The palace goal was the icing on a massive pile of bullshit. If we get pens against us for that, then they should too. I'm incanfuckingdescent with rage, constrained somewhat by being top of the league and 5 points clear with Bents back and no yellow for Bissouma.

Oh yes, BJ looking like a sharp option on the left was nice too.

EDIT: Honestly, I'm still fucking fuming. That's a fucking handball all fucking day you fucking cheating cunt.
This same thing happened when we got a penalty at Anfield a few years back, Officials tried to fuck us for months afterwards. Luckily it hasn't cost us yet.

But in hindsight the amount of kicking they did after the ball had gone to not get any cards from a ref who is usually quite card happy was a joke.

Ayew 8 or 9 fouls before he was finally booked, and he threw the ball away twice and mouthed back to the ref on several occassions.

As for the goal clear handball. You could see it on every single angle I have no idea how they managed to take that long and not give it, was almost like they were trying to find the least conclusive angle possible.

Anyway, fuck em. We are top of the league

Because over the course of a season, I'm not convinced 2 goals a game is enough.
Not for anyone aiming for more than just top 4

We're on course to score 84 goals this season. Which is a pretty great actually. And far more than enough for anyone who's ever won the title or finished in the top 4..

This same thing happened when we got a penalty at Anfield a few years back, Officials tried to fuck us for months afterwards. Luckily it hasn't cost us yet.

But in hindsight the amount of kicking they did after the ball had gone to not get any cards from a ref who is usually quite card happy was a joke.

Ayew 8 or 9 fouls before he was finally booked, and he threw the ball away twice and mouthed back to the ref on several occassions.

As for the goal clear handball. You could see it on every single angle I have no idea how they managed to take that long and not give it, was almost like they were trying to find the least conclusive angle possible.

Anyway, fuck em. We are top of the league
They definitely were trying to find the least conclusive angle! Because they used the only one were you couldn't see it deflect at all on the Sky highlights later on. I was so tired when I saw it, I decided to get angry today instead.

EDIT: In the cold light of day, it IS actually obvious. He clearly plays the ball onto his right foot with his hand. Accidental, but he wouldn't have scored if it hadn't hit his hand.

View: https://youtu.be/MYETFxn_BLc?si=iwSB_e-zq7ax-oHg&t=149

Last edited:
The level of disrespect of that twat Carragher saying that Ange is "just copying Pep" then having a laugh with his mate ratboy, really unprofessional.

Thankfully Big Ange has the big dick energy so he wiped the disrespect off like a piece of dog shit on his shoe.
I don't think Carragher was taking the piss out of Ange, he was taking the piss out of Neville, who originally said it. You can also tell by the Neville laughed and hugged Carragher after he said it.

They definitely were trying to find the least conclusive angle! Because they used the only one were you couldn't see it deflect at all on the Sky highlights later on. I was so tired when I saw it, I decided to get angry today instead.

EDIT: In the cold light of day, it IS actually obvious. He clearly plays the ball onto his right foot with his hand. Accidental, but he wouldn't have scored if it hadn't hit his hand.

View: https://youtu.be/MYETFxn_BLc?si=iwSB_e-zq7ax-oHg&t=149

If that was us in the last minute to either level the game or win the game, no chance it's given.

Just pure and blatant corruption.

I don't think Carragher was taking the piss out of Ange, he was taking the piss out of Neville, who originally said it. You can also tell by the Neville laughed and hugged Carragher after he said it.
Yeah CarrieFi CarrieFi explained that to me afterwards.

Still though, I don't like any of the Sky pundits, especially him and Neville because they never put any respect on our name and they treat us like some sort of joke.

It's embarrassing how much they go out of their way to handwave anything positive we do or any praise we do get always comes with a "but" this is why when jokes like this are made I question their motives.

I just think they're cunts basically.

Back
Top Bottom