Palace v Spurs - 27th Oct - 8PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Comms said ref sent off 2 CP players in his last gig here.

That explains a lot. Because midway through the first half Ayew committed his second semi-nasty foul. The ref ran up to him showing two fingers. I assumed, the ref was saying: Two, next one is yellow. Silly me.

He must have said: Two reds last time, so you just go nuts hacking them down. Because I counted five more fouls - no exaggeration! - from Ayew before he finally got a yellow.

They created absolutely nothing at 2-0 until the handball goal. They weren’t even pressing us and we were just playing keep away.
I do wish we'd tried to make some of that possession more purposeful towards the end to score the third.

***************** WARNING ****************

Stop enjoying yourselves.

Statistically we current sit 14th in League Two.

Back
Top Bottom