Younès Kaboul

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kaboom and SuperJan partnership, Caulker and Daws deputising and Gallas put to sleep.
not_bad_barack_obama_rage_face_meme_sticker-p217016229878392990b2o35_400.jpg

we still need to find somebody that can clear the first defender with the kick first.
Tbf, we managed it yesterday. Unfortunately it not only cleared the first defender, but in fact all of the players in the box.

It's a start though.

It will be like a new signing in many respects, if he comes back, on his game, it could be decisive in the run in, he can only improve the side - provide more options, can't wait.:kaboullol:

Bumped. Seeing as he's been back in training for around a month now, anyone know much about when the big guy might return. Would still be a valuable addition to the first team stock IMO, despite the form that the CB pairing of Dawson and Vertonghen are enjoying at the moment. Would love to see him being given a chance at CDM, a role which I think he will be well suited to, and I think this is where he will be most needed in the near future. I can't see Parker being able to play 180 minutes of football week in week out.

Last I heard he's back in training, but has pain in his knee, so his return has been delayed.

... which scares the shit out of me.

Back
Top Bottom