Woolwich away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not a lot of credit for Verts but in spite of everyone thinking he's a bit of a softie, he's been very secure and immensely focused recently. Has stepped up since Toby got injured,for someone that is said to not really care and be a fair weather player , he's been proving his worth time and time again now.

Not a lot of credit for Verts but in spite of everyone thinking he's a bit of a softie, he's been very secure and immensely focused recently. Has stepped up since Toby got injured,for someone that is said to not really care and be a fair weather player , he's been proving his worth time and time again now.
I know Dembele was given MOTM against the scum but for me it was Jan. For me his biggest weakness is his one on one defending, but he is taking the initiative in the last few games, playing on front foot not allowing a one-on-one to occur. Loved seeing him coming out of the back yesterday, enabling us to dominate the midfield.

thought Wimmer showed lots of character to put in a decent performance after the unlucky OG. Personally felt he had no choice but to try and get something on the ball 9/10 times it would prevent the attacker getting a clean header and it would go out for a corner. Thought Vert was good, Rose was excellent and Dembele was immense, just wish he or someone would dribble through the midfield more as it's either going to get through or draws in a foul. Would also keep the opposition guessing as most of the times we try and pass it in the net. Great seeing Harry back but felt Janssen added something to the team when he came on and was unlucky with his half chance but that control and volley against the post that was offside showed the skill he has. Was really pleasing to see Dier and Wimmer step up and Trippier come on and do his bit.

I was worried after our performance during the week and was concerned we were taking a step back but felt considering the injuries we were excellent value and always looked to have a goal in us. These pundits who say "who have we really got on our bench" are dicks. We have tons of injuries and our strength is on the pitch putting in a shift – that's were our strength is:

Wimmer
Dier
Trippier
Janssen
Son

Players in a fully fit squad who might not get a start...

Random pissed bloke outside my flat at 2-30 this morning singing Fucking Head In at the top of his voice . normally he would have got a fuck off home mate but I just had to laugh :llorishuh:

Its always going to be difficult coming on in a game as this. He came on and got on with it without fuss and found some good space. He looks a little clumsy at times because tries too hard, he's trying make his name. He need to settle and be more economic with his football choosing what to play and when to run etc..

But good to see him chasing back and helping out our defence like Harry does!

Happy with him and Poch will make him a top striker

Isn't he supposed to be Woolwich's 'hard man'?? If he's hard then god knows what that makes the rest of them..

I read a few times how Coq was going to smash Wanyama and Dier all over the park.. :pochfacepalm:

Yes he's supposed to take Flamini's place but he was a gutless cunt as well!
:carrollwtf:

Random pissed bloke outside my flat at 2-30 this morning singing Fucking Head In at the top of his voice . normally he would have got a fuck off home mate but I just had to laugh :llorishuh:
That's a funny coincidence, 3am this morning my next door neighbour came banging on the door. Can you believe that? 3 o'clock! Luckily I was still up playing my drums...

Back
Top Bottom