Woolwich away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Son seems to run off to the left and hurdles Cechs outstretched leg. Almost although he was pulling out, expecting a challenge. Not sure if bottled it or just respect for Cech. Anyway, he didn't and alls well. Could have been booked/sent off if he had got a little exited and lunged in.
The movement out to the left is him anticipating the ball coming off Chech (he can't handle it) and ball going in that direction, only thing he can do when one step behind. Just my opinion, no biggie.

The movement out to the left is him anticipating the ball coming off Chech (he can't handle it) and ball going in that direction, only thing he can do when one step behind. Just my opinion, no biggie.
If that was Lamela running in on Cech he would have gone for the ball. Dread to think what would have been the outcome?

Nice to see that, Levy sometimes frustrates but I don't doubt he and his family are Spurs through and through unlike a certain Brady who is happy to throw West Ham under a bus.

Never a truer word spoken. For those who complain about Levy take a look at Comical Ali Brady and the embarrassment that is happening in East London.

If that was Lamela running in on Cech he would have gone for the ball. Dread to think what would have been the outcome?
was thinking exactly that yesterday, if thats Lamela someone is going to get seriously hurt. Has a lot of flaws but for such a tiny, almost fragile looking, player he s tough as nails. Always up for it, like on of those pesky little dogs you sometimes see taking on a big scarylooking dog. Little man syndrome 101

Nice to see that, Levy sometimes frustrates but I don't doubt he and his family are Spurs through and through unlike a certain Brady who is happy to throw West Ham under a bus.

Never a truer word spoken. For those who complain about Levy take a look at Comical Ali Brady and the embarrassment that is happening in East London.

For all I know Levy's son is a hardcore yid, but his father would have moved us to East London. We have been successful under his chairmanship but for this reason I would never count him as one of us. It would have been the death of THFC ffs! What could be more important?

Come on we all know that was just a ploy to get Haringey council to make concessions for the new stadium
I think that people who think that are looking for a reason to excuse his behaviour because they want to like him. There's no evidence for that. And if that were true why the fuck would he pay someone to spy on West Ham and their bid for the fucking place?

The sad truth is that if our bid had been accepted we would have gone there, and the majority of our fans would have sat back and let it happen. 50% of the die-hards would have walked away from the club, and we'd currently be playing in a soulless bowl in a part of London we don't belong, in front of loads of jcl's, hipsters, tourists, day-trippers and corporates on a jolly.

I think that people who think that are looking for a reason to excuse his behaviour because they want to like him. There's no evidence for that. And if that were true why the fuck would he pay someone to spy on West Ham and their bid for the fucking place?

The sad truth is that if our bid had been accepted we would have gone there, and the majority of our fans would have sat back and let it happen. 50% of the die-hards would have walked away from the club, and we'd currently be playing in a soulless bowl in a part of London we don't belong, in front of loads of jcl's, hipsters, tourists, day-trippers and corporates on a jolly.
FWIW I'm not a massive Levy fan but there is no way we would have moved there.

For all I know Levy's son is a hardcore yid, but his father would have moved us to East London. We have been successful under his chairmanship but for this reason I would never count him as one of us. It would have been the death of THFC ffs! What could be more important?

I never said he hasn't got faults.. But when you compare him to the circus that's in that stadium now, I'd rather him by a million miles.

Lol. The Stratford thing again? We're not there, we were never going there. Who cares anymore?

Move on.

We do a lot of weird things (like bidding for Ings) that only make sense when considered as a means to an end. Levy loves trolling West Ham, and it'd be funny if he orchestrated the whole thing to build something on the Boleyn.

As you say though, it's been thrashed over more times than a hedgehog on the M25.

Back
Top Bottom