Woolwich away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So what do the pre-game melts say now? As far as I can see (which admittedly is not as far as the very many experts on here) the formation change worked well, and we gave those cunts the hardest game since they played the dippers. Unlike previous seasons, we're taking points of our rivals. Denied Liverpool 2, the scum 2, and city 3, while racking up 5 for ourselves.

I've been pleased with our performance against the top of the table, it's the middle and bottom that concern me more. However, I think we are working through it and are getting healthy, moving in the right direction.

Yet sadly, some on here were giving him abuse after mid week, probably the same "petrified" about today who don't understand how derbies work and underestimate how strong we are
I thought he was one of the better performers on Wednesday night. Anyway, it was a bad show from the team as a whole. Simple as.
Not making excuses - as it happened to BL too - but I did notice that the ball seemed to get held up on the turf and a lot of players were losing their footing.

A draw that feels very much like a win. Given the circumstances they should be highly frustrated and that is almost as good to know as how good it feels to do so well as we did. Credit to all

I would give Wimmer huge marks for guts today. He never hid and in his shoes it was a big ask today. So credit to him. Lovely to see Kane score against them. He's doing to them what Henry used to do to us and I love it ! Auntie Wenger has no grace. And no wins over Poch. Lovely :)

Its nice to feel that we can perform like that with changes. We have players to come back, get fit and show better form. i would send a sick note to Southgate and pull all England players out and rest them.

You sad pathetic screaming little Fairy..

giphy.gif

I agree on all, except I don't expect us to loose tomorrow.... in Poch we trust!

Proud to not be a melter! Knew we would get something out of this, Poch, what a legend got it spot on again, before the game happy with a draw but I do think we were unlucky not to take away all 3, but still happy with the result.
Think the break will do us good and then let's smash the spammers at the lane!

Back
Top Bottom