Woolwich away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I looked at teams that were heroic against us yet were poor after.
West Brom, throwing bodies in front of everything we did. Next game, conceding four to Liverpool.
Bournemouth, dying for the cause, losing to Middlesborough and Sunderland, ffs.
Leicester, just being negative arseholes, losing at home to West Brom.
Do it every week, you conmen.

I looked at teams that were heroic against us yet were poor after.
West Brom, throwing bodies in front of everything we did. Next game, conceding four to Liverpool.
Bournemouth, dying for the cause, losing to Middlesborough and Sunderland, ffs.
Leicester, just being negative arseholes, losing at home to West Brom.
Do it every week, you conmen.
Mate, it just shows that they all now know what we've always known. That we're by far the greatest team the world has ever seen.....

A lot lot better than i was expecting, in fact actually gutted we didn't come away with all three points.

Brilliant to see Kane back out there but even more doubts about Janssen now. He just doesnt seem to have any reactions.

Hoping this international break has come at the right time for once.

Kane back, Dembele looking good, plus today proves we have a plan B! 3 at the back looked solid, and gives us a better look in midfield.

No midfield width, so must be looking at three at the back with wing backs ahead. I like that very much.

Central midfield looks lovely.

Kane being back is superb news.

Hoping the duo of Eriksen and Son prove me wrong about their recent form and overall talent. Big match for those two. I know injuries have lead to this, but I'd be much more confident with Lamela and Dele in those positions.

I'm a bit more confident seeing the line up now, so thinking a low scoring draw.

That's some respectable posting.

:pochbye:

:adesalute:

Kane back, Dembele looking good, plus today proves we have a plan B! 3 at the back looked solid, and gives us a better look in midfield.

wonder how all the cunts in the media who been saying spurs have become to predictable to play against feel now.... I have 4 words for the nay-Sayers....
Fuck off you cunts!
:dembelefingers:

It's never a right time for us when we usually have 5 called up by the moronic dross that is called England Manager,and they have to spend time being mind fucked into numbness by said incumbent.

At least it's only 4 this time that Poch will have to spend at least a fortnight rehabilitating into the real world of football and away from the numbfuckery that is called the England Setup.

It's never a right time for us when we usually have 5 called up by the moronic dross that is called England Manager,and they have to spend time being mind fucked into numbness by said incumbent.

At least it's only 4 this time that Poch will have to spend at least a fortnight rehabilitating into the real world of football and away from the numbfuckery that is called the England Setup.
I am still hoping that in the morning Walker pulls out through injury and maybe even Rose as both are carrying knocks

It's the same with Eskimo and a few other cunts. If we do well, you won't read anything from them for weeks. I guess they are those type of people which have nothing better to do than argue with people on a football forum.

Sammy used to say that he used the forums to vent, as was his right, so you do get people who you only really see activity from when there's something to moan about.

No real issue with that, as that's just how some people are.

The question is as to whether some of those people look forward to a bad run of form, so as to facilitate the posts.

There's the very reason I usually watch televised games with the sound off. It means my badly-formed opinions are at least based solely on the evidence of my own eyes.

And I don't see how Wimmer could possibly have had time to weigh up who was or wasn't offside. It was a brilliantly whipped in free kick to be honest.

True but it was a risky header when you are facing the wrong way. I'm assuming he tried to head over the bar but could instead of headed it back away from goal..

Back
Top Bottom