Woolwich away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No width at all in that team other than the two backs.

Goal threat so so.

Confidence is one issue. Lack of pace the other.

They will press and we have no out ball and can only expect so much from Kane.

If we come out of the game with unbeaten record still intact I will see that as a moral victory.

Best thing for us is that the international break follows.

I cannot fucking wait for this game

I was deeply distressed to learn yet again another fucking international break around corner, I just can't get into it this season, tomorrow will help, bring on those fucking charlatans
We need an international break to end this shite form... and a win today of course

No midfield width, so must be looking at three at the back with wing backs ahead. I like that very much.

Central midfield looks lovely.

Kane being back is superb news.

Hoping the duo of Eriksen and Son prove me wrong about their recent form and overall talent. Big match for those two. I know injuries have lead to this, but I'd be much more confident with Lamela and Dele in those positions.

I'm a bit more confident seeing the line up now, so thinking a low scoring draw.

Have we ever played 3 at the back under poch?

-----------------------hugo--------
-----dier--------vertonghen----wimmer-
walker-----wanyama---dembele---rose
-----------son-------kane------eriksen

Looks pretty smart

Poch has set up for a draw, or to limit a thumping. It's a defensive line up, but it's the right decision for this game. Spurs will hope to knick one from Kane or Son as they did against Watford.

Back
Top Bottom